1/6 Hot Toys Leia (Cloud City Escape)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's the missing link to a great carbon freezing chamber display. Garanteed DOPO for me.

100% want this in the collection, probably more interested in this than I am Chewie! It is a look she had for a fairly large part of the movie, more interesting to me than the Bespin gown outfit which she wore for only a short time. I have the Hoth variant and had considered getting another to do a custom but had best wait now.

No issues, but it wasn't nearly as form fitting as we saw in the movie so I attempted to mod mine back in the day.

Biggest problem was that they used the standard BW body which was way too thick and curvy for Carrie Fisher in the 80s, so I had to do a ton of surgery on the body first to slim it down. Can't tell if they're using that same body here, but it at least looks like a tighter fit.

View attachment 721872
Understood. Thanks.
We'll know soon.
Thx.

I never felt the jumpsuit was all that baggy. I didn't really do much futzing on mine and still haven't even done the tiny stitch to pull/hold the collar together at the neck (which would tighten the upper area.) But I do recall davejames' amazing tweak to the full Hoth outfit.

53942109877_0889a28c49_c.jpg
Is this some custom? It certainly looks baggy. Sleeves & collar. The body's shape looks unnatural.
I am curious as to those boots. Custom-made or bought? Anyone knows?
I'd say the new one must have all these problems fixed. All the focus is put on this outfit. They
have to nail it. Don't they?

This isn't a look I need, but if they can give us a better sculpt with rolling eyes I might be tempted to order anyway.
Yeah my collection is currently sans Leia since I was never the biggest fan of the old likenesses, but I wouldn’t mind getting this to piece together a Hoth Leia if they improve the sculpt.

Back