1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0O8A3919-2.jpg

I mean the arms are accurate to the game i guess, but they are too big and waste too much space in the shelf. Being as this is the symbiote suit, the focus really should have been giving this figure symbiote posing choices. I mean in game after i got the symbiote powers i never used the claws anymore.

I do hate the stupid iron spider arms. Wish they gave us some tendrils instead.
I hate them on Spider-Man in general. Don’t think he needs them and it’s way too busy. I do t think he even uses the legs while in the suit

I hate them on Spider-Man in general. Don’t think he needs them and it’s way too busy. I do t think he even uses the legs while in the suit
I hate the recent trend making Spidey overly reliant on tech and gadgets in these games and the MCU movies tbh. Spider-Man isn’t Iron Man.

Also just saw these pics on Facebook. Hot Toys robbed us of this.
IMG_3587.jpeg
IMG_3588.jpeg
IMG_3589.jpeg

I hate the recent trend making Spidey overly reliant on tech and gadgets in these games and the MCU movies tbh. Spider-Man isn’t Iron Man.
While I agree with your preference, I grew up on plenty of 70s and 80s comics where he was absolutely decked out in high tech gear. From webshooters variants, spider tracers and trackers, a high tech utility belt, armored and insinuated costume variants, neurotoxin stingers, impact webbing, the spider signal, and even that goofy spider buggy, he was always tweaking gear and adding tech to his crimefighting repertoire.

I just like that he often built it out of dumpster diving finds.

HT Iron spider VG series 90s suit definitely has shelf presence with the arms love it.

All in all small nitpick for this figure it looks aces!

Zord’s one of the finest sixth-scale photographers out there; I love the stuff he comes up with without resorting to a bunch of effects and green screen backgrounds.
Totally agree. Too many AI generated backgrounds and stuff. I'm over it. Just want to see more shots like this

Back