1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wip on my future black suit legs for display,still needs a lot of work tho

1718806590320.png

I received my first black suit a week ago. I deconstructed it like the advanced suit 2.0. Removed the symbioate from the spider legs and the half sculpt. The 2nd one is coming from
Sideshow who knows how long that will take. I love this suit. Its gonna be sick and expensive video game theme street vs capcom kitbash lol

Attachments

• IMG_5028.png
    IMG_5028.png
    11.7 MB · Views: 0
I'm dying to get my hands on this one...after watching Justin's review video I'm super excited...I think Hot Toys did a pretty good job on this figure.

That bit about "shelf life" in Dean's video has me real worried. I know it is what it is, and it would be a nature of the material used to achieve that accurate look but I just can't handle the paranoia of knowing my figures will eventually break. Not to mention, everyone seems to be saying using the dynamic flight pole is a no-go so that kills any airborne poses. It's got me contemplating selling the advanced suit 2.0 as well. A shame because this does seem to be one of HT's best spidey figures. I wish I could stop worrying so much :(

That bit about "shelf life" in Dean's video has me real worried. I know it is what it is, and it would be a nature of the material used to achieve that accurate look but I just can't handle the paranoia of knowing my figures will eventually break. Not to mention, everyone seems to be saying using the dynamic flight pole is a no-go so that kills any airborne poses. It's got me contemplating selling the advanced suit 2.0 as well. A shame because this does seem to be one of HT's best spidey figures. I wish I could stop worrying so much :(
While I’m waiting on my sideshow figure to show up I already broke(N) down and deconstructed my first black suit for a she venom kitbash. Shouldn’t worry so much about the figure. Just enjoy it while you have it.

Attachments

• IMG_5253.jpeg
    IMG_5253.jpeg
    554.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5251.jpeg
    IMG_5251.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Nothing lasts forever. If you care about longevity over aesthetics then I'd say buy a statue or a plastic articulated figure like Marvel Legends. Not many other alternatives.

Nothing lasts forever. If you care about longevity over aesthetics then I'd say buy a statue or a plastic articulated figure like Marvel Legends. Not many other alternatives.
Very true, but I feel that applies more so to these Spider-Man figures. But yeah, I'm also just an overly worried person. But you're probably right. I guess life is too short for worries, eh?

Surely SS should be getting this very soon
:impatient:
I got an email a couple days ago that my final flex payment for July was pushed to August. I assume that means they don’t plan on getting it in stock until then. Although, I didn’t order it right away, so maybe they’ll get some in stock soon and us late adopters will have to wait for a second shipment…? I’m speculating

Back