1/6 Hot Toys - Marvel's Spider-Man 2 - Peter Parker (Black Suit) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my figure today, it looks great.

The only thing that is annoying me are those plugs for the holes on the back. They are far too big or missing some paint. They interfere with the spider logo.

I don’t get it, why not make them a tiny bit smaller, how can **** like that pass a pre production QC.

View attachment 711512
It's funny you should mention this issue as with HT new artisan iron spider 2.0, the spider legs are magnetic. So no plugs needed and the led's it will have are usb powered, so that proves that HT can innovate when they want to.

Got my replacement body and finally had a chance to pose him. Might be my favorite Spider-Man figure.

Attachments

• IMG_7757.jpeg
    IMG_7757.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7756.jpeg
    IMG_7756.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7755.jpeg
    IMG_7755.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7760.jpeg
    IMG_7760.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Can't imagine getting the figure without it!
I can and I did. 😝

For me that sculpt was not a must have. If you can get it at no extra cost then absolutely. But for everybody who is not willing or able to shop at Sideshow this sculpt was bound to a hefty increase in price. OSK had the special edition for $415 vs $327 for the collectors edition without the extra sculpt.

So a bit shy under $100 for that sculpt. For me that was absolutely not worth the extra money.

I really want to get this but the material used on the suit worries me. I think it might peel and crack just like Venom, it definetely looks like the same material.

Got mine a few days ago,I want to do a better pose but worried and I'm not sure what head looks better.

Attachments

• 20240815_195949.jpg
    20240815_195949.jpg
    706.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240815_195940.jpg
    20240815_195940.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Just received this figure, and I'd say it's contender for figure of the year. Had initial reservations about the proportions based on final product pictures on the web, but in hand everything just looks & feels spot-on. Looks fantastic next to PS classic spidey & iron spider.. somewhat like an evolution of his suits. Gotta hand it to HT.. they really have perfected the PS4/5 spideys.

Definitely get this while you still can.. might be the only chance to have a 1/6 classic symbiote suit spidey in your collection!

Ended up cancelling in favor of Hono. Its less money, has more articulation, and has the comic look I initially wanted.

Back