1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC06386.jpeg

DSC06410.jpeg

DSC06401.jpeg

DSC06415.jpeg

really is incredible. one of those headsculpts that is great in all lighting and at every angle.

only gripe is he seems to have extremely tight / limited ankles, i guess to prevent you from messing up the boots? maybe 5 degrees of tilt either way. works well enough and theyre super stable, but may get in the way for more dramatic action poses. maybe i’m just doing something wrong, but didnt want to force it and break it.

otherwise zero gripes whatsoever, and even that^ is mostly a non-issue.

it’s my first jedi robes hot toys figure, usually collect more armored characters like clones and mandos, so the range of motion and materials feel amazing. futz with the sleeves / overall outfit placement and you wont be disappointed with this guy.

This was a whole thing with their life sized Baby Yoda. People who ordered day one were getting their weeks/months after people that had basically just ordered it.

Makes no sense to me how they keep track of a random system like that. Surely you just go down the list chronologically. Way more efficient.
Every point of sale and fulfillment system I've ever been a part of has a pretty simple FIFO (first in, first out) approach to fulfillment. It almost seems like they would've had to customize theirs to make it random. The same people who built their queuing system, perhaps? :)

In the top 5 best sculpts of the year imo. I'm baffled as to why certain figures receive the treatment this one got while the overwhelmingly majority of their releases are lack luster in the likeness department.

Even InArt has shown how poor their offerings are. I'm looking at you TDK Joker and radically inconsistent Gandalf with your pillow stuffing for a beard.

Gonna see what my Sideshow CW Anakin robe looks on him after I soke it.

I'm kind of a stickler for Jedi in robes but then again, he looks super cool without the robe.

I loath live action Anakins robe. From live action design to figure form. It's horrid.

Back