1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got around to taking some shots of this with the LED sabers. Honestly don’t find that they add too much, if anything it’s a bit trickier since you have to hide the wires. Still an amazing figure overall, I’m almost upset that my favorite 1/6 Anakin is from AOTC.
IMG_9090.jpeg

IMG_9095.jpeg

IMG_9094.jpeg

Got around to taking some shots of this with the LED sabers. Honestly don’t find that they add too much, if anything it’s a bit trickier since you have to hide the wires. Still an amazing figure overall, I’m almost upset that my favorite 1/6 Anakin is from AOTC.
View attachment 719615
View attachment 719616
View attachment 719617
Great pics, especially the crossed sabers. Aotc is my least favorite movie (I only count 1-6 and rogue one) but I feel like it’s the best lineup of figures in terms of character choices and quality. We are really only missing kenobi.

That’s odd. My Mace shipped a while ago but I went for the slow boat option as he’s accompanied by two super battle droids.

No word on Anakin yet for me though.
Chopper how long did it take for your Mace and Super Battle Droids to turn up? Was it through YunExpress? I've only ever received single figures from KG through Hong Kong Express and normally arrives within a week.
This time they've put Anakin and Mace in the same shipping and tracking number using Yun Express over a week ago and doesn't seemed to have even left HK yet.

Anakin showed and it is a great figure. So much better in hand. He is tough to get a good pose out of though and have it look natural. Overall, probably one of the best Star Wars head sculpts so far.

Attachments

• IMG_1647.jpeg
    IMG_1647.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • 74550908987__4083BB65-C13A-444F-BF4E-3EAEFFE79A61.jpeg
    74550908987__4083BB65-C13A-444F-BF4E-3EAEFFE79A61.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Finally opened mine
Nice figure but surprisingly underwhelming
The cloak is not great ethos just feels too bulky - anyone had a good result with. It?

Anakin showed and it is a great figure. So much better in hand. He is tough to get a good pose out of though and have it look natural. Overall, probably one of the best Star Wars head sculpts so far.
body is drastically improved in comparison with the first ROST body in 2017. All in all, such a great looking figure.

Chopper how long did it take for your Mace and Super Battle Droids to turn up? Was it through YunExpress? I've only ever received single figures from KG through Hong Kong Express and normally arrives within a week.
This time they've put Anakin and Mace in the same shipping and tracking number using Yun Express over a week ago and doesn't seemed to have even left HK yet.
Still hasn’t arrived.
Shipped on 7th June so I’m passed the maximum 60 day point now.
Guess I’d better start looking into where all those figures are.

Still hasn’t arrived.
Shipped on 7th June so I’m passed the maximum 60 day point now.
Guess I’d better start looking into where all those figures are.
Ah not good, I did receive my Anakin and Mace today.
The only long delay I had from them was during covid and my Qui Gon took months to arrive after been posted.

Ah not good, I did receive my Anakin and Mace today.
The only long delay I had from them was during covid and my Qui Gon took months to arrive after been posted.
I’ve done slow boat shipping once before and I think it took exactly 60 days.
According to the tracking, the package didn’t move for two weeks so maybe my 60 days should start from the 28th of June.

I think this only saved me like £30- so it’s not a shipping method I’m going to use again.

I’ve done slow boat shipping once before and I think it took exactly 60 days.
According to the tracking, the package didn’t move for two weeks so maybe my 60 days should start from the 28th of June.

I think this only saved me like £30- so it’s not a shipping method I’m going to use again.
I've always avoided sloat boat shipping because of my item just sitting in factory out-going shipping pile or on the tail end of a boat for longer than I'm comfortable with.

It's not the time it takes but the worry of where my package is at any point in time that isn't in transit. Just spend the doe and get it out the door and otw next time bro.

GL

Is anyone else still waiting on Sideshow for their Anakin? Feels like this has gone out everywhere except for Sideshow.
Received mine last month from Sideshow. Seems like they have been getting figures in very small batches. I received my shadow trooper and reissue ROTJ stormtrooper at the end of June and yet it’s still listed as Pre-order.

Back