1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y’all listen to BWX and don’t be a Coco. Study up on your SW, folks. :lecture

In all honesty, I had missed that detail too 😅😅 (which is probably why HT skimped on those accessories…”no one would notice”)

And I had seen EP2 not too long ago for my epic re-watch of the saga, in chronological order (PT all the way to AHSOKA).

🙁🙁🙁

I thought this was really cool

Screenshot_20240613-185931_1.png

Only thing I want from this release are the boots to put on my ROTS Anakin.

I don't know if it's my monitor or what, but the color in that video needs some adjusting. Eeeeesh.

It's weird, this video almost makes the figure look like a 1/12th figure.
Yea no offense to that person as they’re trying to provide a service of first look so to speak, but their videos never seem to do figures justice unfortunately. MRC’s videos I think always give the best first look of what the actual figure may look like in hand

Why does Hot Toys never bias towards making the cloth materials the correct "thinness" at 1/6 scale (or as close to), I'll never understand this. This bathrobe/ towel material **** needs to stop.

It'd be fine if it was just the hooded cloak but it seems they've done it to the actual tunic which looks god awful.

The best Jedi robes/tunic they've released is the Qui Gon Jinn figure, that has far better material than the others.

...You know what I want? I want figures like this to have tunics made of a matte brown silk, maybe slubbed silk. Whatever color is appropriate. Silk would lay better and add less bulk when posing.

HAHA I am DREAMING

Just ordered mine…should be in hand in about 3 weeks….

I think this sculpt is amazing! I’d like to see a ROTS release with a sculpt closer to this. I do like the original mms437 Anakin sculpt but I always felt it was missing Anakins baby face. He has a bit of a softer look than what was released in the mms437.

Just ordered mine…should be in hand in about 3 weeks….

I think this sculpt is amazing! I’d like to see a ROTS release with a sculpt closer to this. I do like the original mms437 Anakin sculpt but I always felt it was missing Anakins baby face. He has a bit of a softer look than what was released in the mms437.

Both EP 3 Ani and Obi sculpts were very…defined and chiseled. When compared to the actors, it’s immediately apparent their faces have softer features when compared to their figure counterparts.

Back