1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has arrived today. It is a lovely quality figure but the cloak is insane, so very thick. It almost feels like displaying the figure in an old sack!

I hope Hot Toys gives us an Ep2 Obi Wan sooner rather than later. I hope we don't have to wait until 2032!!!!! Looking forward to Ep1 Kenobi and updated Ep3 Kenobi and Skywalker.

Yeah I need Padawan Obi-Wan but they won't use his likeness anyway so I'd never buy it. McGregor's likeness is apparently off the table for this company for reasons I'll never understand.

Shame.

Mine has arrived today. It is a lovely quality figure but the cloak is insane, so very thick. It almost feels like displaying the figure in an old sack!

I hope Hot Toys gives us an Ep2 Obi Wan sooner rather than later. I hope we don't have to wait until 2032!!!!! Looking forward to Ep1 Kenobi and updated Ep3 Kenobi and Skywalker.
Yes that's what I noticed too, it took away the realism of the figure. Looks really awkward no matter how hard you futz it.

Yes that's what I noticed too, it took away the realism of the figure. Looks really awkward no matter how hard you futz it.
I think I will always display him without it, Ep3 Anakin can have his robe on in the display.
Another figure I always found hard to display was the ESB Lando, his cape is so thick, tends to just go everywhere and look huge.

I think it can be done…but it’ll take A LOT of patience…time that could be spent doing more important things 😅😅

IMG_2721.png

I’m not giving up on it dammit!

One of my top three most anticipated figures for 2024. Even though Kit usually gets his stock fast, i gotta say i wasn't expecting the invoice to hit for another two weeks.

It’s definitely not ‘certain light’ friendly.

I can’t see why HT couldn’t have used a thin but regular looking and feeling fabric for the tunic.
It's the same fabric as the usual jedi robes right? If so then I'm curious if it should be washed just like the jedi robes to prevent possible staining on the neck and hands..

Great display! This what I plan to do with Kenobi Vader, Artisan ROTS Anakin, and AOTC Anakin if I get him from one of the waitlists I'm on. I don't have any Anakins yet. Heck I didn't have any Vaders until I got the Kenobi one.

Do you have a review of Anakin coming soon? In fact I was waiting for your videos for Red and Blue suit Spidey NWH and Shuri Black Panther. I know Justin and Reagan have theirs, but I look forward to yours, because you use softer lighting. In fact I look forward to your video reviews of Jane Foster Mighty Thor and Iron Man Mark VI die cast 2.0. I know Hot Toys has been releasing a lot in a short time.

Back