1/6 Hot Toys - MMS681 - Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Mace Windu

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I kind of doubt there will be a second version. Just doesn’t seem warranted and I doubt it would sell that well. Pretty sure the outfit is the exact same. Sculpt could be updated with rolling eyes but part of me doubts that Hot Toys would put the effort in.

This figure cost me like, ~ $325 shipped from Sideshow. It's all over Ebay for around $350 or so - shipped. Not a terrible mark up imo.

Just get it if you want it. Or forever hold your peace. Idk.

Edit: I will say, this is absolutely NOT a $300+ figure by any means. It should have never even broken the $300 mark.

Last edited:
I kind of doubt there will be a second version. Just doesn’t seem warranted and I doubt it would sell that well. Pretty sure the outfit is the exact same. Sculpt could be updated with rolling eyes but part of me doubts that Hot Toys would put the effort in.

Even if HT never releases a 2.0 I'm OK with that, I'm prepared to commission a custom if I have to. But definitely not double dipping for a subpar headsculpt.

I’ve waited 70 days since the shipping confirmation email and it turns out KG haven’t even sent Mace yet?!
What the hell are they doing?

70 more days more wait due to their mistake doesn’t seem fair so I’ll ask for an upgrade to airmail.

I'm very happy with this one...

SHATTERPOINT.jpg

After messing with mine, I think my conclusion is that this is a nice, 5, 6 year old figure. The tailoring and quality of build is up to speed, but the overall presentation reminded me of an older figure.

Not underwhelmed or overwhelmed. Just whelmed.

Finally secured Windu at a reasonable aftermarket price.
This is more from FOMO as prices for this figure are actually stupid atm.
Thank God for an online retailer in OZ keeping prices bearable.
NEED AOTC Anakin,ROTJ 3PO and ROTJ Dlx Vader to keep in the game.

Back