1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have fan complaints daily by the truck load. They don’t care.
I mean part of that is down to the fact that these things go through an approval process too. They can’t just announce something and then change it on a whim in all cases. Especially for something like a sculpt which probably requires approval from the license holder as well as the actor/actress.

I keep seeing people use this image to justify this sculpt, but even if I liked the expression there’s still no likeness to John Cena under there imo. It just looks like some random guy, this is a cosplay figure.

3286C38B-A36A-4E92-A188-5CF710E95066.jpeg

You post a lot in here for not liking the figure. Just saying.
Forgot the forum is only for praise, sorry.

I really wanted a Peacemaker figure. I'm annoyed that this is what monstrosety we got and likely all that we'll be getting, so I'll continue to rant about it until I'm tired of doing so.

I really wanted a Peacemaker figure. I'm annoyed that this is what monstrosety we got and likely all that we'll be getting, so I'll continue to rant about it until I'm tired of doing so.
I mean I’m just saying. You don’t need to praise something you don’t like, but at the same time it gets old when you’re basically saying the same thing.

Straight up cash grab again by the formerly pretty good HT. After they got deep in bed with Disney (Marvel), anything outside of those IPs were garbage at best. Glad I got in years ago on HT and made coin selling it off. I can't even think of a release they put out in the last 5 years that had any interest.

Straight up cash grab again by the formerly pretty good HT. After they got deep in bed with Disney (Marvel), anything outside of those IPs were garbage at best. Glad I got in years ago on HT and made coin selling it off. I can't even think of a release they put out in the last 5 years that had any interest.

Don’t their SW and MCU figures sell like hot cakes though?

Yeah I don't quite feel like I'm done complaining about this figure either, or that I'm close to being over my disappointment with it. The show was just so damn good, and I was looking forward to this figure way too much.

I can think of so many other figures that would have been more logical to make than this one.

I do like that tongue action though…
The show just had its season finale recently so this was a pretty logical choice. They ****** up the execution, but making a Peacemaker figure was a no brainer.

Watching Justin's video, the arms look horrible in that pose. Just not even close to how Cena's look.

So to make this work after paying $275 for the figure we need:

Custom head sculpt
New body, maybe Phicen.
Chromed helmets
Weapons accessory pack

Nice one Hot Toys 😏😏

I keep seeing people use this image to justify this sculpt, but even if I liked the expression there’s still no likeness to John Cena under there imo. It just looks like some random guy, this is a cosplay figure.

View attachment 564622
That's the extra funny part to this sculpt. Outside of it being a crazy expression, I don't see Cena in the sculpt at all.

Looks like a random generic dude. Also nice of Hot Toys to give Cena such skinny arms. You know, the guy who's 100% most known for having skinny arms. :lol

QSlIFvj.png

ozYzkcI.png

After watching Justin's video I'm highly doubtful you'd be able to get that shirt over a bigger phicen body, with how small the openings clearly are at the shoulder joint.

That's the extra funny part to this sculpt. Outside of it being a crazy expression, I don't see Cena in the sculpt at all.

Looks like a random generic dude. Also nice of Hot Toys to give Cena such skinny arms. You know, the guy who's 100% most known for having skinny arms. :lol

QSlIFvj.png

ozYzkcI.png

QSlIFvj.png

ozYzkcI.png

Last edited:

QSlIFvj.png

ozYzkcI.png
Screenshot_20220225-185038_YouTube.jpg

I mean I’m just saying. You don’t need to praise something you don’t like, but at the same time it gets old when you’re basically saying the same thing.
We complain bc most of us here are John Cena/Peacemaker fans and truly wanted to have a good looking figure. Who are you? Hot Toys police? We gonna complain as much as we want. This is a public forum and everyone is allowed to share their opinion, hate or love something. Thank you.

I watch plenty of Justin’s collection videos, and I know he’s always overwhelmingly positive as that’s his brand and all, but half of what he’s been saying with regards to this figure has me pulling my hair out.

Back