1/6 Hot Toys - The Clone Wars: 501st Battalion, Clone Trooper Hardcase (Prototype)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope we're getting a HS with him. Though he wouldn't be the first named clone not to get one (Commander Appo), at least the latter came with a large vehicle to make for the lack of a HS.

Really hope we're getting a HS with him. Though he wouldn't be the first named clone not to get one (Commander Appo), at least the latter came with a large vehicle to make for the lack of a HS.

Same. But I’d settle for the mortar and the hologram table if they don’t give us a HS.

Vaughn didn't have a head either so not all will have them, but the mortar, backpack and holo table it was shown with could make up for that. If they do include a head and the holo table price could get high and for a trooper who isn't one of the big names that could hurst sales, so I supect one or the other.

Vaughn didn't have a head either so not all will have them, but the mortar, backpack and holo table it was shown with could make up for that. If they do include a head and the holo table price could get high and for a trooper who isn't one of the big names that could hurst sales, so I supect one or the other.
Vaughn didn’t have a sculpt because we we never saw him without his helmet on. He was only in 2 episodes and was killed by Maul, so we never saw his face. Hardcase we did see without his helmet a couple of times, so it makes sense he should have a head sculpt.

That said, I agree that the mortar and holotable would be a nice way to incentivize sales if they don’t do a head.

Back