1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope this doesn't have to do with the war between marvel tv and marvel movies

Please let it be something about Luke Cage releasing tommorow

I really hope it's not because of the ***** ass complaints...

I guess they just made an error by deleting the pictures. Nothing to worry about indeed.

Actually, they,ve deleted it from their official website also. We dont need to worry about it, cuz DD still up from PO everywhere, even at HT Secret Base (since its still showing at SB Facebook). Maybe they're planning to do something special tomorrow? Like, showing him with Punisher?

They just realised they didn't allow for his ears under the mask.

They took the photos down and thrashed the sculptor within an inch of their life.

Normal service will be resumed shortly.

he doesn't really have much of ear bumps with this mask.

ab45f5a2f0e2c2e7395509dc41a5c61720789ff4f6120d9cf3f16c6759979eceb.jpg
Daredevil-Red-Eyes.jpg

It's actually ****ing annoying how hard it is to find pics of this outfit. All you see is his season 1 and first half of season 2 suit.

Don't worry about something until there's something to worry about :wink1: (I tell my college bound kid that all the time, lol)

Don't worry about something until there's something to worry about :wink1: (I tell my college bound kid that all the time, lol)
True. I've still got my preorder in at BBTS, so I'm not worried. It is weird that they did that though. If Sideshow takes it down, then I'll be worried. And if anyone wants to see the pics, they're still on the first page of this thread.

True. I've still got my preorder in at BBTS, so I'm not worried. It is weird that they did that though. If Sideshow takes it down, then I'll be worried. And if anyone wants to see the pics, they're still on the first page of this thread.

Yep. If orders start getting cancelled, etc....then panic :lol

That would be hugely disappointing. I am looking forward to this and possible future Netflix figures more than any other Marvel figures.

Back