1/6 Hot Toys - TMS003 - MARVEL: Daredevil - Daredevil Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did licensing issues rumor even come from?

If it was license issues, they wouldn't sell the product.

Can we stop spreading false rumors, overreacting and just wait?

They're just updating pictures.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Not overreacting, just speculating. Spreading false rumors is saying something did happen, I think people are just thinking of reasons why it would have happened. Updating pictures is more like what they did with Rey and the lightsaber, they just added new ones. There's a difference between that and HT completely removing a figure from their official website, and deleting all the pictures off of their Facebook. This is easily one of, if not my most anticipated figure, so I'm just hoping everything is good. The figure itself looks awesome.

Not overreacting, just speculating. Spreading false rumors is saying something did happen, I think people are just thinking of reasons why it would have happened. Updating pictures is more like what they did with Rey and the lightsaber, they just added new ones. There's a difference between that and HT completely removing a figure from their official website, and deleting all the pictures off of their Facebook. This is easily one of, if not my most anticipated figure, so I'm just hoping everything is good. The figure itself looks awesome.
Gotcha. It's hard to distinguish in these forums sometimes.

Let's all hope for the best!

A Disney exec probably saw these pics and was like "who approved these... take them down now all of them and burn the prototype Marvel TV thinks they're slick huh? **** em and all those grown men and their dolls"

I'm half joking but I know Marvel TV has become something of a red headed step child

There's no way they would have been able to put the figure up in the first place if it was licensing. They would have had to acquire all the necessary licensing to be able to make this figure in the first place...they're not going to go through the process of making a figure if it might potentially get them sued, it's a waste of time and money.

As was stated by someone already, if it was a serious problem, they would have had to close all the preorders and refund people money. That hasn't happened. Until it does, the figure is fine.

My honest guess? The blood is probably an issue and needs to be scrapped off the faceplate. I could see that causing a holdup. Disney/Marvel might not like that. Just a theory.

Remember when they posted the Black Panther pictures and accidentally labeled him Black Widow and had to remove them? maybe its something like that.

If there was something to worry about people would have gotten cancellation emails by now. Sideshow probably just got a request to remove the pics pending new ones.

They probably realized they forgot to include the unmasked head sculpt featuring that trademark Hot Toys blank stare we all love so much. :pray:

eh i don't ever remember seeing him with the suit on and mask off.

dont care for an unmasked head at all.

An extra headsculpt would be nice considering the prices Hot Toys charges nowadays.

In this suit he only really had the mask off the one time with Elektra. I think he might have had it off for a second with Claire, but it wasn't really for the whole scene.

He had it off with Elektra on the rooftop before they were gonna attack the Hand and during Elektra's death didn't he? And he had it off with Claire either before or after the Hand attacked the hospital.

He had it off with Elektra on the rooftop before they were gonna attack the Hand and during Elektra's death didn't he? And he had it off with Claire either before or after the Hand attacked the hospital.

It was before. When Claire went up to offer him coffee and give update on Foggy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lot if sex. And necrophilia as well?

Back