1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope that meant what I think it meant haha.

giphy.gif

:wink1:

Threw in some points, bought myself a small gift card and used that too. So I could get the monthly payments down to something that didn't annoy me.:coffee:

Seems to be an overwhelming amount of Mando goodies so being really cautious. Anyway, a lot of them gonna wait on, thanx to extended ship dates. But not missing the Armorer.:love

$245..screw it..I preordered her this morning

Even when they come out with other versions of her ..they probably won’t be revealed until a year or two from now

At least this one will hopefully release by the end of 2021 as they said

The pants on the sideshow booth figure look a little different than on the prototype pictures. I have no idea which is accurate though.
Yeah unfortunately all her scenes were in the dim lighted room..so we really don’t know what her leggings are actually colored

I guess forge is not included..? Or I don't see it listed.
If not, it's kinda disappointing, to have the tools, and the breastplate, but no forge. What's the point of including the breastplate then.

Yeah unfortunately all her scenes were in the dim lighted room..so we really don’t know what her leggings are actually colored
The pants on the sideshow booth figure look a little different than on the prototype pictures. I have no idea which is accurate though.
Those pants on the display figure do not look good so I hope we get what was shown in the promo photos instead of Adam West’s spandex batman costume pants.

1626746266957.jpeg

Good catch on the pants, the ones in the promo blogger pics are much nicer, they almost look to have a texture other than just spandex, hard to tell. Also in the promo pics there’s some lines going down the sides which we can’t really see at the con. It’ll interesting to see what comes in the final product.
I have a $25 coupon from my boba with throne order, might snap a second one of these if no other figures actually go up for PO I want before it expires

Good catch on the pants, the ones in the promo blogger pics are much nicer, they almost look to have a texture other than just spandex, hard to tell. Also in the promo pics there’s some lines going down the sides which we can’t really see at the con. It’ll interesting to see what comes in the final product.
I have a $25 coupon from my boba with throne order, might snap a second one of these if no other figures actually go up for PO I want before it expires

Good luck. It only limited me to one order earlier.

Back