1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Might dump like $100 in rewards into this one. Have about $800 in rewards to burn this year before they expire.

You got that right.

Not sure if I’ll get this but I do feel like it’ll be pretty damn sought after on the aftermarket after it sells out.

Also, who would’ve thought we’d have her in-hand before Rex!

Ordered. The e-mail link directed me to a page that required a password in order to pre-order because I wasn't logged in prior to clicking it. FYI for anyone that gets the same message. Had to log in and then click the link.

Price was what I expected and the $15 promo code they recently sent me worked, too. We'll see if getting my order in almost immediately after the listing went live will translate into actually getting the figure sooner rather than later.

If anyone else is reaching a passcode screen with the email link (I personally didn’t see a code to enter), you can also access the preorder through your account RSVP tab.
Might not be needed, but was a small hassle for me

With all new teased figures (battle droid w/ STAP, super battle droid, Fennec, Cobb Vanth, meditating Grogu, Koska, Axe) we're watching an online robbery.

Going broke but worth it i regret nothing
Hot toys loads of orders edited.PNG

Back