1/6 Hot Toys - TMS116 - Ahsoka series: Grand Admiral Thrawn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thrawn will go quickly as there’s more exposure to him over here once it hits American shores. I know that it’s not the one that some people are expecting the one with the tubby belly (from Ashoka), but the wrist pegs are the notable irks once you pose the hands in a certain way.

Gideon (Esposito) has been a shelfwarmer (I believe) due to his lack of presence in the Mando series, compared to Thrawn since we have been exposed to his character since the books written by Timothy Zahn and in Star Wars: Rebels.

If there is one thing that HT does really, really well, it is blue aliens. This is the kind of vanilla figure that is just perfect. I like the Star Destroy holo, but the big disc is pointless and too big to be of any real display value. I'm not really sure what that extra-wide grip left hand is for, and I don't really want to think about it.

Not sure if I missed somebody else posting this, but Thrawn’s belt has several black clips along the bottom. A couple of mine fell off and were a chore to find. So just a heads up.

Other than that I’m loving the figure!

I am itching to return home so I can see if I can remove the damage patches and maybe figure out a way to wash off the weathering or bleach it white without discolouring the plastic parts. Will also find a plain white shirt to use the cuffs from to cover wrists.

If I can somehow snag 2 zombie death troopers I may try customising one to make it look different then use the alt helmet on it. That way I will be able to have 2 zombie death troopers flanking him. Regular night stormtroopers (assuming I can customise 1 to look different or maybe HT will do an Ezra in trooper disguise version with different pattern) can flank Captain Enoch for a second display.

Jedha said the same thing as well @ThorRagnarok. So your not the only one…

So send one copy to Musk and see if he likes it. If you can’t, then spam his “X” personal page and mention that Ahsoka Mikkelson looks like a carbon copy of him.

Last edited:
This is one lovely figure.
20240926_103819.jpg
20240926_103829.jpg

Thrawn will go quickly as there’s more exposure to him over here once it hits American shores. I know that it’s not the one that some people are expecting the one with the tubby belly (from Ashoka), but the wrist pegs are the notable irks once you pose the hands in a certain way.

Gideon (Esposito) has been a shelfwarmer (I believe) due to his lack of presence in the Mando series, compared to Thrawn since we have been exposed to his character since the books written by Timothy Zahn and in Star Wars: Rebels.
Gideon also suffered from being from the time when HT grossly overproduced figures. Kind of a lack luster visual character to me as well. I own it and like it but can see how some would've passed.

Back