1/6 Hot Toys - TMS130 - The Bad Batch: Clone Commander Scorch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It
you're clearly taking out of your @ss. This Scorch is from the Bad Batch animated series. Not a Republic Commando from Delta Squad video game.
Isn't accurate to TBB. He was bulkier than Hunter (as were other commando's and other slight differences. This figure has the same bulk of Hunter (who is supposed to be slimmer than other commandos). To be accurate to TBB he needs to be chonky.... much like the game version.

So yes, still inaccurate lazy repaint no matter which source material you look at

It

Isn't accurate to TBB. He was bulkier than Hunter (as were other commando's and other slight differences. This figure has the same bulk of Hunter (who is supposed to be slimmer than other commandos). To be accurate to TBB he needs to be chonky.... much like the game version.

So yes, still inaccurate lazy repaint no matter which source material you look at
Scorch is well-known to be skinnier than Hunter and the rest of the commandos. That’s canon. Sorry bud.

Was hoping the date would of gone up today.

I'm working from home tomorrow so fingers crossed its tomorrow, so I can use multiple laptops and my phone lol.

Was hoping the date would of gone up today.

I'm working from home tomorrow so fingers crossed its tomorrow, so I can use multiple laptops and my phone lol.
Do you have enough devices to get ahead? I have over 9000

No its the scalpers you have to watch out for with their bot farms grabbing them. Thankfully it seems random, so may the best dwarf win

**** Hot Toys. I’m sick of this ****.

It’s genuinely sapping enjoyment out of the hobby for me.
It really is destroying the hobby. The only one I’ve even tried to get was the anakin but was unsuccessful. However, I’m sure down the road there will be a great exclusive I want and will miss out. I HATE this business model. This is what made me drop hasbro completely 15 years ago. All of the different store exclusives you had to run around for at the crack of dawn.
For some reason I want the light up maul butt plug, but I’m sure the chances are slim I even get it. Just do a timed release for 24 hours and that’s how many get made. Why is this so difficult? F hot toys and f sideshow too for agreeing to this bs.

452446082_890641203099893_2711843577156837738_n.jpg

I think I'm content with just the Imperial Commando.

So lazy on HT. Scorch is literally just a repaint with 2 different accessories.

Back