1/6 Hot Toys - TMS130 - The Bad Batch: Clone Commander Scorch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started out at 163 in line. Really smooth checkout. They seemed to have improved things. I saw also they had a pre queue page up which is great :clap well done Sideshow

Got 2 of these boys

I got in too, so I could've got one. Even with being so high on the cue. I guess a lot of poeple are doing mutliple devices now. So the initial number is gonna get even more confusing and frustrating going forward with these limited figures.

I got position 2999, said a 30min wait so I went away, came back about 15 mins later and I'd got through the queue but it said someone else had it in the cart. Ah well I'm not too bothered really, I mainly want a plain commando but thought I'd give this a go as I do like Scorch

I got position 2999, said a 30min wait so I went away, came back about 15 mins later and I'd got through the queue but it said someone else had it in the cart. Ah well I'm not too bothered really, I mainly want a plain commando but thought I'd give this a go as I do like Scorch
If that red banner pops up just refresh and try to add to cart again. It took me 5 tries to get that Maul Holo in my cart

Of all the queues this weekend I was apart of this was probably the easiest one, but I understand with Artisan figures vying for the wallet.

HT and SS must be loving all these sell outs with these "exclusive limited editions".

"We're back baby!!" :hi5:

Who really knows just how limited these are. As HT has never released any numbers on normal releases. There could be figures they've released out there that had such low PO numbers that there are even less quantity made than these "exclusive limited figures".

secondary market is usually a good indicator of how limited things are. If you seldom see something for sale it is prob quite rare even if not thought of as being so.
HT and SS must be loving all these sell outs with these "exclusive limited editions".

Who really knows just how limited these are. As HT has never released any numbers on normal releases. There could be figures they've released out there that had such low PO numbers that there are even less quantity made than these "exclusive limited figures".

I think regular releases are probably in the 5 figures these days.

Started out at 163 in line. Really smooth checkout. They seemed to have improved things. I saw also they had a pre queue page up which is great :clap well done Sideshow

Dont "well done Sideshow" these guys. This queue thing SUCKS. I detest it no less because I managed to score this time.

I dont think they've improved a thing. Whats going on is everyone's finally got wise and they're all in the queue on 3-5 different devices. Which locks others out, but reduces the number of people actually jostling for position. When they each score, they log out of all their devices and that frees up queue room. [At least, I do.]

The only thing different I noticed was that when I was in the Imperial Commando queue on my ONE device, my position in the line kept zapping back and forth. I was 1192 in line! Then I was 912! Then I was 72! Then I was 3390! And THAT P***SED ME OFF MIGHTILY. That seemed to not happen this time.

Back