1/6 Hot Toys - TMS130 - The Bad Batch: Clone Commander Scorch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dont "well done Sideshow" these guys. This queue thing SUCKS. I detest it no less because I managed to score this time.

I dont think they've improved a thing. Whats going on is everyone's finally got wise and they're all in the queue on 3-5 different devices. Which locks others out, but reduces the number of people actually jostling for position. When they each score, they log out of all their devices and that frees up queue room. [At least, I do.]

The only thing different I noticed was that when I was in the Imperial Commando queue on my ONE device, my position in the line kept zapping back and forth. I was 1192 in line! Then I was 912! Then I was 72! Then I was 3390! And THAT P***SED ME OFF MIGHTILY. That seemed to not happen this time.
Well compared to the Black Widow queue yesterday it was improved a lot. That's all I meant by my comments

I know it's the same inaccurate armour but the paint job on this just makes it look way better than the Imperial Commando.

Its the paint job that is playing tricks on me right? The armor just looks bulkier, especially the shoulder and wrist/forearm armor.

The paint job is superb though, can't complain about that.

Its the paint job that is playing tricks on me right? The armor just looks bulkier, especially the shoulder and wrist/forearm armor.

Yes it’s the exact same armour pieces. This paint job is just way more flattering.

Think it is an illusion, but hey.

I really like the stylized skull helmet and I really like that blaster pistol, He's definitely going to be wielding that. Pistol is super cool. I'm delighted to have scored this, but still mad about Imperial Commando - because those two look so good together. At least I got one of them though.

Think it is an illusion, but hey.

I really like the stylized skull helmet and I really like that blaster pistol, He's definitely going to be wielding that. Pistol is super cool. I'm delighted to have scored this, but still mad about Imperial Commando - because those two look so good together. At least I got one of them though.

Hopefully the regular commando won't be limited?

I think he'd look just fine with regular clones though. Just a shame we never got to see the rest of Delta Squad in the Bad Batch, unless they want to use their cameo from the Clone Wars to fill out the set or something...

Who knows, the next animated show could be about getting the band back together and the continuing adventures of Delta squad. What have they been up to since CW? Are all of the rest dead except Scorch? What happened? Lets find out.

Hopefully the regular commando won't be limited?

I think he'd look just fine with regular clones though. Just a shame we never got to see the rest of Delta Squad in the Bad Batch, unless they want to use their cameo from the Clone Wars to fill out the set or something...
They could use Clone Wars as a reference for Boss and Sev but Fixer is never actually properly shown in Clone Wars, he's just a silhouette so they'd have to use the game as the reference material which I'd prefer for all 4 anyway.

Hong Kong Animation Festival 2024:

hkscorch.jpg

Back