Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No RE6 figures for you guys!

-Hot Toys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah...with the one two punch of marvel and star wars, other license are going to take even more of a backseat. That's okay...more funds for me to divert to the worldbox Nemesis :lol
Its ok threezero is started to gain popularity and doing figures that people always wanted.

Don't they take forever to release a figure though? :lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its ok threezero is started to gain popularity and doing figures that people always wanted.

Yeah...but they're quality is starting to come into question. Their Mass Effect Shephard figure seems like a bit of a dud...and like Project said, they tend to take even longer than HT on any given piece. Also, they don't really commit to a line. We'll see though. They are picking up some great licenses and I hope they keep improving. Worldbox seemed legit at first, but if they start going high on those price ranges, people are gonna tap out real quick.

COMANCHE-TOYS-CT2015005-RESIDENT-EVIL-6-%E6%83%A1%E9%9D%88%E5%8F%A4%E5%A0%A1-6-%E2%80%93-LEON-%E9%87%8C%E6%98%82-13.jpg

COMANCHE TOYS ????CT2015005 RESIDENT EVIL 6 ???? 6 ? LEON ????????!! | ?????? [ ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????!!

:monkey4

The colors are so laughably wrong :lol the head makes him look too old as well

Back