Action Figure 1/6 Hot Toys - VGM - Resident Evil 6 - Leon & Ada Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob Lowe?

bowie.gif

The sculpt would work for a Birkin custom. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cut some of his hair off and I think you got it. I hope World Box does more BOWs. Birkin and Nemesis have always been top tier for me.

I still need to bash a few RE customs :(. I'm really interested in doing RE 1 Jill and Chris, but no idea where to start.

The only STARS Jill outfit out there is by Psycho customs . As for Chris, eBay is the only place to find the parts.

I want the Claire that was posted in the custom thread.

Gee whiz made the clothes and the body is HT Ada. I wonder how different a Gee Whiz version of STARS Jill would look?

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

All I want is a good HT Claire :monkey2: HT loves red, and Claire's so red her hair is red! Is that too much to ask?

What the hell happened to these figures?
For awhile, they were in a couple of events, but I just remembered, the last event HT attended, I think it was Toy soul, these were missing.
I hope they dont go to HT limbo.

Since the yellow robot and mickey's new pets are all getting movies this year don't expect anything for awhile. They keep showing them but due to Disney pretty much buying HT we won't see these for a while.

HT stopped doing figures for fans of other franchises awhile ago. It's so broken up the last few years, with the majority of their realizes ****ing MCU horse ****.

Back