1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I actually wish there was a version with sculpted hair. That would be neat.

Even if I joined in... I already have 2 sculpts and 2 Joker bodies.

Umm... damn it, lol
Which one is that other sculpt bro? I also have to get one more (Arirang's. He never mentioned it but that look is definitely from that pencil magic trick/mob scene, the way Heise painted it 🤌🏼)
1000136888.jpg
then I'm all good. But not now 😅 gotta pay for those HTs and IAs lol

Last edited:
Thanks brother. Glad to have you guys to guide me with the best! =)
Happy to help if I can 😀
Us Joker addicts need to stick together.
Which one is that other sculpt bro? I also have to get one more (Arirang's. He never mentioned it but that look is definitely from that pencil magic trick/mob scene, the way Heise painted it 🤌🏼) then I'm all good.
Just the regular rooted Inart I mean. I want to leave that one in a grenade holding pose. John's sculpt doesn't match that set up. Besides, I do like the regular Inart sculpt too, and the only room I'll allow for a third Joker is a Bank Robber version.

But John's sculpt is unique and beautiful. I love the raised, squinted gaze. Definitely a piece I can admire in hand. Would be great for photographs too.

It'll hurt to miss.

I'm actually rather surprised it hasn't sold out already, considering the quality of the work, the price, and its very limited quantity. Makes you wonder if the market has finally hit its load with Ledger Joker saturation.

Is it possible?

Happy to help if I can 😀
Us Joker addicts need to stick together.

Just the regular rooted Inart I mean. I want to leave that one in a grenade holding pose. John's sculpt doesn't match that set up. Besides, I do like the regular Inart sculpt too, and the only room I'll allow for a third Joker is a Bank Robber version.

But John's sculpt is unique and beautiful. I love the raised, squinted gaze. Definitely a piece I can admire in hand. Would be great for photographs too.

It'll hurt to miss.
Indeed it looks beautiful bro. Really excited to see the final result and what other artists can do with it.

I'm actually rather surprised it hasn't sold out already, considering the quality of the work, the price, and its very limited quantity. Makes you wonder if the market has finally hit its load with Ledger Joker saturation.

Is it possible?
Me too. It was limited to just 15 pieces 😶

I've reached out to John.
I'll wait for his response, then I'll make a decision if I still have the chance.
Because **** it's a nice sculpt..

And if I do pull the trigger,
@DiostaR @Aybaig you two are to blame!
Yesssssssssssssssss!!! Get it bro. This sculpt and price is too good to pass up 😉😃

Attachments

• 1000136900.gif
    1000136900.gif
    6.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Indeed it looks beautiful bro. Really excited to see the final result and what other artists can do with it.

That looks really dang good. If I could, I’d love to get that sculpt, painted like that, with rooted hair, and the Wonderworld set. That’s my ideal 1/6 Joker. Sadly I just can’t justify that for one figure.

From the first version (the one he test painted) to the final version (the one you can preorder)
1000009091.jpg

That looks really dang good. If I could, I’d love to get that sculpt, painted like that, with rooted hair, and the Wonderworld set. That’s my ideal 1/6 Joker. Sadly I just can’t justify that for one figure.
He perfectly captured that expression Heath makes in that movie with his paint job bro. Looks so freaking good!

Brother, don't you think the final version looks a bit smaller? Are there any photos of the final sculpt on the body? Specially Inart's?
I don't think it's smaller, I'll ask him if he did pictures on a body.

Ok so it's the same size/scale but the angle of the neck changed. I got the confirmation.

Here it is next to another well known Yixie sculpt.

1717495805281.png

And both versions next to each other :

1717496031868.png

Back