1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, looking at that kitchen diorama really has me hopeful that they’ll adopt a modular model for their figures and just keep adding with accessory packs. I feel like the free detonator and this are them testing the waters and I really hope enough people order to make them see the viability in giving people options, even if I’m not the biggest fan of the execution on this one. I would absolutely be down to rebuy my InArt figures if they offered new headsculpts and expressions, weapons and accessories to bolster the original release, rather than making people double dip.

An upgrade kit with a rooted grinning head, bazooka, hand holding a floppy Brian Douglas Batman mask, and a right-handed card holding hand would be awesome.

At this point, I don't think an accessory pack will do much good for the figure. You'll just end up with the same result and a bigger box of leftovers.

A 2.0 release would be more sensible, but I don't think it's the right move for them either.

Agonistes’ pose photos inspired me to change mine up slightly - specifically playing with the coat a little.

C4424A97-40D7-454A-BACE-F1D38A478277.jpeg

2BFE551F-7E31-41B2-876B-838F77021DBC.jpeg

D3F0696D-B973-448F-A346-0E31A83B9858.jpeg

Back