1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what I have to do, but don't know if I have the strength to do it. I actually don't really need a KOTCS Indy in my collection, but it's a fun custom project.

oldindy-01.jpg
oldindy-02.jpg

The colors look really good there.

So now that I finally have a decent outfit and Inigo sculpt coming, all that is left is to find a proper jungle-themed base of some kind. So far I haven't had much luck finding one though. I've bought some nice stands from Coco before, but nothing he has really seems to fit Indy.

This is looking really good. How do the pants fasten, at the zipper? I like the final size too, was worried they might have gotten a little too large, I guess I'll see tomorrow or Tuesday.
Velcro fly. It's very good and sticks well no issues there.

It does look really good! Glad I decided to jump on this set. Im excited to get it and compare to the Yunsil Set. Especially the coat and shirt. Kinda trying to decide if I should use the better shirt with the jacket or use the better shirt with the Cairo....leaning towards the Cairo...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So if you are not familiar with it.. find the Supermadtoys Facebook page and check out their Bladerunner 2049 figures they did.. Ordered it over a year ago.. finally arrived today... (Harrison Ford's character) It is the ULTIMATE old Indy sculpt... they NAILED Ford's likeness... in hand it is perfect.. the head is gonna be tricky to find a fedora to fit.. but man this is gonna make for a perfect PERFECT KOTCS Indy custom.. I have not been in my workshop for some time to work on personal projects.. but this arrival has me sparked to get to the bench more... on that note.. I did start a batch of 12 Raiders bag straps.. those should be wrapped up this weekend and available for immediate purchase.. Will advise.. After those get knocked out I should be able to do a run of holsters.. then some belts.. promise I will be putting out more gear this year.. but the ball is rolling and I hope to gain some momentum.

Hey Mike do you have any straps available???

"-but the ball is rolling and I hope to gain some momentum."
Obvious Indy pun! Nice... Was that intended, Mr. Fisher?

Hoping that someone will soon put up pictures of the Iris set on the Hot Toys Han Solo ANH body or the Hot Toys Bruce Banner body ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping that someone will soon put up pictures of the Iris set on the Hot Toys Han Solo ANH body or the Hot Toys Bruce Banner body ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think TonTon said in the other forum that the shirt was a little tight on the Solo body and doesn't close up all the way. The chest on that body always seemed too big anyway, so I won't be overly bothered if it doesn't work.

Back