1/6 Indy Customizations: Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the MJ painted version from a board member today. The color was way to pale so I did a little work on it and below is the result.

1RFPz38.jpg

Robbie, you nailed it! That is awesome, really shows off the true skin complexion of Ford/Indy.

The Ingiou sculpt has always been the better one to me, but with these last few paint-ups of the Choi sculpt, it actually starts to look a little better than the Ingiou because it has some personality, which is important with Indy. It's really weird because I wasn't initially a fan of the Choi sculpt at all.

Shows you how critical paint is even in terms of likeness - eyebrows, stubble, realistic eyes that narrow or widen the sculpted eyes a bit - all contribute to bringing HF out. This has been interesting to see.

So much fantastic new sculpts !

This is my Indy repainted and customized.
Everything HT except sculpt, arms and stand.
Holster belt in leather and machete in steel and wood made by me.
I used special lights for the photoshoot and this last photo reveal the fantastic likeness of the sculpt of Trevor grove.

Indy lighted.JPG

Another shot :

Indy mag.jpg

How much are these finished heads costing all up? Are any of these paint-ups under $150? Just wondering what the total damage would be on Ingiou sculpt + great paint-up. Hoping it's not far over the $200 range but I'm guessing that's dreaming. Feel free to PM if you can't post publicly.

Around the £120 / $180 mark for mine (roughly a 55%/45% split between the cost of the headsculpt and the cost of the paint-up), painted by the awesome Mark Simpson (AKA CMOT Dibbler) in the UK.
image1.JPG

Back