1/6 Mars Toys MAT014 Joker (Jack Nicholson)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody's clothes set progressed in shipping? Mine's still on "order processed by shipper" since 6/1.
Nope, mine has been that status since June 06/05. Not worried but wondering if they even have it yet. Can't find a definite answer about what this status means.

Nope, mine has been that status since June 06/05. Not worried but wondering if they even have it yet. Can't find a definite answer about what this status means.
Some outfits were cancelled due not having enough shirts I believe these were direct from mars. I had 1 set cancelled other arrived with broken buttons so had to sew some on, pretty sure there was some miscommunication.

2 things I noticed - tail coat was alot nicer than my V1 it's a softer fabric and sculpt paint is tons better than V1 alot of shading.

Either way glad I can now display this!

1000039481.jpg

1000039463.jpg

Some outfits were cancelled due not having enough shirts I believe these were direct from mars. I had 1 set cancelled other arrived with broken buttons so had to sew some on, pretty sure there was some miscommunication.

2 things I noticed - tail coat was alot nicer than my V1 it's a softer fabric and sculpt paint is tons better than V1 alot of shading.

Either way glad I can now display this!

View attachment 711801
View attachment 711802
Thanks for confirming, I finally reached out after seeing no movement for almost a month and he confirmed the hold up was the shirt. Luckily I was planning to have this as an alternative look rather than a whole new figure so I opted for some extra accessories for the same price. Can just use the shirt from the MAT014 since it's the same orange shirt. It's been shipped since and has left the origin country

Glad to hear there were some improvements. Weird how this was a silent second batch of accessories. Glad it happened because so far the look with the tailcoat and running make up is by far my favorite for Nicholson Joker.

Back