1/6 SSC Destro

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let's me be honest here though..Is Sideshow even looking in here or even caring about what those few complaining have to say? All they would be interested in is SALES and how the figures are performing....So far,while taking a little while,the Joe line has sold and eventually the figures dry up.They really don't make that many of these to begin with.....Destro's Exclusive is on low quanity alert which means the figure is selling

Sideshow rep's don't chime in to keep us updated or tell us how the line is really doing, so why would they care about what any of us think?

this. So long as it keeps selling, they will keep making them. last year sdcc was cobra-centric, i expect this year sdcc will be joe heavy.

My guess they will show Scarlet,Shipwreck and Roadblock if they go Joe Heavy

Still holding out for Snowjob and Mutt & Junkyard

Gonna guess Cover Girl, ship Wreck and Scarlet.

why Covergirl? she has to be one of the most boring female characters in GI Joe....she was good for sitting in the Wolverine and that's about it :)

why Covergirl? she has to be one of the most boring female characters in GI Joe....she was good for sitting in the Wolverine and that's about it :)
Line synergy. Scarlet makes sense to go with Snake eyes.

Cover girl is an EASY figure, and is generaly paired with shipwreck. I can see them making her first, then going back and doing Jaye.

Granted, the same could be said of Lady Jaye and Flint so IDK. This Also assumes the rumblings about shipwreck are accurate.

Hel, I'd love to see wetsuit as well.

At least she has boobs, which makes her that much more interesting than Shipwreck.

1217.gif

I remember seeing on there webite that they do want to make a Scarlett,roadblock, blowtorch. those were the only others that they havent made since they stoped talking about g.i.joe

Seeing that they invested in the Baroness buck, I reckon we'll see both Scarlett and Lady Jaye! Makes sense :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember seeing on there webite that they do want to make a Scarlett,roadblock, blowtorch. those were the only others that they havent made since they stoped talking about g.i.joe

they also said Shipwreck,Gung-ho and Snowjob

I prefer the cobra roster over joes. They usually have more interesting designs. I just hope they do a B.A.T. before the line ends

they also said Shipwreck,Gung-ho and Snowjob

Joe 50th anniversary this year

Sideshow reveals ZERO!

Fair points, though like Teemu said, tehy also mentioned those others.

But here is the thing people often forget. The sideshow of Today is not the Sideshow of yesterday. They're quite tight-lipped these days comparatively.

They haven't mentioned much of ANYTHING about ANY lines that they make product for, untill they're ready to show things. And they've been getting progressively more and more walled off in this manner for a while now.

Joes keep selling, sideshow will keep making. just watch.

Back