1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can tell if you're on ignore if you visit someone's profile and the tabs for "Visitors Messages" and "About Me" are missing. I think I was inducted into a few those honorary lists, myself :yess: :lol.

I'm tempted to buy this just to support SSC with this move. Would love to see more old movies given the 1/6 scale treatment. I've never actually seen the movie though. Will have to grab a copy and see. Huge fan of 80's movies, might be worth supporting either way.

How the hell could you say you're a fan of 80s films and not have seen this one:lecture

How the hell could you say you're a fan of 80s films and not have seen this one:lecture

Am sure there's a reason. I was certainly aware of it but for whatever reason never watched it. Maybe just overshadowed by Raiders of the lost ark or Superman 2 which came out the same year and were massive for me.

Hit. Nail. Head. Nuff. Said.

:1-1:

It happens.
Also, you post a pic of something and no-one says anything.
Then someone asks a few days/weeks/months later: "Has anyone ever tried posing a figure like...." and it's exactly what you did a while back.
But it's good this forum moves so fast and has such a high membership.
There's always loads going on.

It happens.
Also, you post a pic of something and no-one says anything.
Then someone asks a few days/weeks/months later: "Has anyone ever tried posing a figure like...." and it's exactly what you did a while back.
But it's good this forum moves so fast and has such a high membership.
There's always loads going on.

Yep, it sure is fast moving. It's the best forum I have ever joined, no kidding. And I have been a member of a lot of forums over the years.

Anyone who's a fan of the 80's should def get this, kurt russel was awesome in the 80's and this an iconic piece.
If we support this figure who knows ssc might give us more 80's stuff, hell i need some rambo :gah:

Great figure and pre-ordered exclusive. Got it for $148 shipped using rewards. Awesome deal.
Heres hoping they revisted Army of Darkness.

Great figure and pre-ordered exclusive. Got it for $148 shipped using rewards. Awesome deal.
Heres hoping they revisted Army of Darkness.

I almost guarantee we'll at least see Army of Darkness 2 in the next few years....Campbell just confirmed the Sequel

I almost guarantee we'll at least see Army of Darkness 2 in the next few years....Campbell just confirmed the Sequel

Yeah he said yes, but I'll believe it when I see it. Bruce like to toy with his fans. I really want a sequel though. So hopefully he's not messing with us still.

Back