1/6 SSC Snake Plissken Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cant stop thinking its almost a year away. I was planning on making my own custom with spenser's kit that is awesome, but im still learning on customs and sideshow has a payment plan :)

Really looking forward to next year. A lot of great things coming out and this is one I'm so excited for. Just watched the movie and just really pumped to get Snake in. But got a year to wait sadly. We all have to wait. :impatient:

Lets hope the final product comes out as nice as this here proto.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

:exactly:Lets hope. You would think SS would not want to mess this one up at all. If they do we'll all be pissed and go on a rampage. :horror:lol

Congratulations Sideshow! A great surprise and looks incredibly well done!

PO'd!

It's really cool to have something on the classic side character-wise to look forward to on the sixth-scale front...totally unexpected, but so welcome. Fingers extra-crossed ole' Snake makes it through production looking as good as this proto....and very well-done gallery too.

Exclusive reminds me of the stormtrooper from way back, hope its tape sculpted to hand rather then just the hand shaped to hold it

I preordered which I only ever do from sideshow for the exclusives because I think preordering is stupid.

But I had points apparently so this is only costing me 50 bucks.

I really want this to be good. Love the prototype it's perfect but I have zero faith in Sideshow to deliver a good final product. Sorry to say.

Lalla painting it doesn't mean anything to me other than id love to own that kick *** prototype. Unless they've drastically upgraded their production processes the figure is as doomed as any of their previous releases.

At least though at 50 bucks I won't be too bummed of I have to do a body swap and a repaint.

You don't like the sculpt? Seriously? I don't think there's much to critique in the sculpt department to be perfectly honest and that's saying a lot since it's SS but then again it's a j park sculpt

You don't like the sculpt? Seriously? I don't think there's much to critique in the sculpt department to be perfectly honest and that's saying a lot since it's SS but then again it's a j park sculpt

It looks like the character but nothing like the actor obviously.
Not even on pair with their old Dusty sculpt (aka Eric Bana) in terms of likeness.

Back