1:6 Trenchcoats and Waistcoats???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Muzzy

Freaked Out
Reaction score
hey everyone, ive been working on an original figure for a while now, and im still in need of a few parts. i thought maybe you guys might have a better idea of where to find them.

Im still looking for a well-tailored black waistcoat/vest, sort of like these:
vpuxc6.jpg

14lrad1.jpg

Im also searching for a good black leather trenchcoat, but this is a bit more specific. id really like to try and find one with the extra little bit of material that drapes the shoulders, just like the coat in these pics has:
epist1.jpg

1oufdd.jpg

10pveph.jpg

t9urkl.jpg

And finally, I need a pair of long black dress socks like those someone would wear with a suit.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

Check out battlegeartoys.com They have some "gamblers waistcoats" and "western greatcoats" that might suit what you are looking for.

thanks, they actually had a few other accessories i needed on that website. i didnt like the looks of the waistcoats and greatcoats though.

for a several years now ive always had this image in my head of an original character. i cant tell you what its inspiration was, as im not really sure. anyway, im not sure on what headsculpt i want to use yet, but its basically just a man in a full black suit with a white dress shirt and black tie, the waistcoat, black gloves, the leather trenchcoat, a black cowboy hat and sunglasses. then a katana and some form of pistol, likely a revolver, as his weapons. its basically a sort of a modern day cowboy but with a sword.

I can see people selling the Cobra Commander trenchcoat upon its realease. It may work for you.

anyone else have any ideas of any places i could look? i found some socks i liked, so now i just need the waistcoat and trenchcoat.

What about SIDESHOW's 1/6 Van Helsing?... He comes with a different looking trenchcoat.

dont know of any store sites that sell anything with that much detail but there are a few customizers on this board that sew and such..............i cant remember one members name whose mom is just off the hook with her sewing skills at this scale but maybe he will drop in this thread and chime in for a custom commission. good luck with your concept fig...........sounds interesting.

What about SIDESHOW's 1/6 Van Helsing?... He comes with a different looking trenchcoat.
hmmmmm...that actually is a great idea, that coat would work perfectly. does anyone happen to know if this coat is black or brown? i cant tell due to the lighting in different photos changing the way it looks. if its black id just need to remove the painted on mud and it would be exactly what im looking for.

dont know of any store sites that sell anything with that much detail but there are a few customizers on this board that sew and such..............i cant remember one members name whose mom is just off the hook with her sewing skills at this scale but maybe he will drop in this thread and chime in for a custom commission. good luck with your concept fig...........sounds interesting.
thanks, i hope it turns out as well as im picturing it in my head. if worse comes to worse i figured id look into commisioning a trenchcoat, so i may end up looking down that route. thanks for the advice.

Van Helsing's coat is a very deep dark brown, almost black, so that's probably why you couldn't really tell from pics.

well, until im able to get a commission going or i feel like taking the time to dye the coat from sideshow's van helsing, im just going to use a different coat as a placeholder for now.

so would anyone happen to have any more advice as to finding a good waistcoat? i should clarify that i just want one in that style, it doesnt need that fancy black design on it. basically im looking for the kind of waistcoat that the hot toys joker came with, but in black instead of green.

Last edited:
Back