1/6 Hot Toys - POTC5 - Jack Sparrow Figure (Artisan Edition + Regular) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah. I have the wheel from one of the previous DXs... I got both. So I forget now why I also PO'd the Artisan. :lol
Wor-Gar, do you think this is another kit bash under the "Artisan" label where it really costs them nothing to put this together? I never owned the previous version. Even the new Terminator does not feel like a true 2.0 upgrade. The latest Batman/Joker mashup feels like a cash grab.

Wor-Gar, do you think this is another kit bash under the "Artisan" label where it really costs them nothing to put this together? I never owned the previous version. Even the new Terminator does not feel like a true 2.0 upgrade. The latest Batman/Joker mashup feels like a cash grab.

We'll only know when we finally see an actual Artisan product in hand. But yes, it does smell like it.

I forget now how this is different than the last DX Jack...
Aside from the new faces, hair, and display base, nearly the entire outfit looks to have been better tailored to both sit on the body better and look more accurate. Vest, 2 waist belts (real leather this time), baldric (chest belt is more accurate), fur pelts, boots (real leather this time) and sash appear to be all new. Coat and pants might be as well, but hard to tell. Crocodile belt might be reuse but has some new straps on it that the previous one didn't. Sword blade appears to have weathering on it this time instead of looking brand new and shiny like the previous two DXs. There are a few new hand gestures. Undershirt appears to be the same as well as his belt trinkets.

Wor-Gar, do you think this is another kit bash under the "Artisan" label where it really costs them nothing to put this together? I never owned the previous version.
Not at all-- see above

I'm excited for this one I agree with Gipetto, there's alot that's been reworked and the fact it has real leather is a win.

I have 2 on order as was lucky enough to secure a day 1 Hong Kong order also, I figured while I wait for this I can get a new Barbossa sculpt done.

Hey guys, i know i'm late but do you know where i can have a Jack Artisan Edition?

I need some advice here folks, I really wanted the Artisian for Sparrow but missed the whole PO. Now i see "onemanshobby" has the Artisian up for pre-order. At €635,95 free shipping. A non refundable deposit of €294,88 is this a fair price? Also is this a reliable seller, any experience's here ?

I don't think selling a figure for nearly twice its price is "fair". But on the bright side, it may be a sign that the seller is legit; I think any re-seller who has artisan edition available for pre-order would sell it scalper price lol.

Back