1/6 Hot Toys - POTC5 - Jack Sparrow Figure (Artisan Edition + Regular) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Onemanshobby is William Wangs company he's a well known seller and actually a really great guy, you're in good hands.

I actually ordered day 1 Hong Kong with him was 1 of the lucky few, I believe this will be the later batch though. Mark up is understandable especially as you'd have to pay tax from sideshow anyway.

Onemanshobby is William Wangs company he's a well known seller and actually a really great guy, you're in good hands.

I actually ordered day 1 Hong Kong with him was 1 of the lucky few, I believe this will be the later batch though. Mark up is understandable especially as you'd have to pay tax from sideshow anyway.
What was the original price of Jack Artisan?

I scored 2 of the Artisan 1 from Will day 1 and then 1 on sideshow. Ironically day 1 worked out cheaper than sideshow as Tax alone is like £65! :lol

I think this will be seeing Jan/Feb.

I don't think selling a figure for nearly twice its price is "fair". But on the bright side, it may be a sign that the seller is legit; I think any re-seller who has artisan edition available for pre-order would sell it scalper price lol.

Its not twice its price. Artisian was arround $554 total on sideshow with shipping, taxes

Its a rough estimation. Going to be more yes
I think the purchase from Onemanshobby is going to be better for you.

Sideshow obviously won't be a guarantee to get being in the waitlist, plus taxes will be roughly around $40 and shipping around $20. If not more since you are overseas. On top of the custom fees, which from what ive heard are very high.

The €635,95 shipped sound like a great price for someone in Europe from a reputable seller that's guaranteed and no customs.

Back