1/6 YanToys - Ed from Shaun of the Dead

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's not a disaster. He's at a point I'm okay with paying. I too was more interested with this being a zombie Ed. However, I think there is enough here and out in the market to make a decent regular Ed (which I think I'll end up doing). The way the shirt sits at the collar doesn't look great. I like those shin sleeves; wish they were longer. I'll add some socks to hide those ankle joints. Overall, really excited to get this. He does look better with Shaun.

The "normal" head for this figure in the review looks so much better than the promo pics from the original announcement! Seeing this, I may start out with the regular head and swap out to the Zombie head during the Halloween season.
Nice!

After seeing the figure in the video I posted, nah. The Zombie Ed looks good. Other headsculpt don't look as good, but I always planned this to be zombie Ed anyway, and as for the "breasts" you spoke of, I don't know what you're talking about.... His body looks just right for Nick Frost in the movieView attachment 719168
It's better than the promo, but still not good

He needs a custom body. His gut is so big but he has skinny arms and legs. Neck also looks too small. Also the tailoring on the shirt collar doesn’t look great.

Again, quick service from Kit. I received it yesterday, but didn't have time to check him out until today. Overall, happy with the purchase. He's definitely geared towards Zombie Ed (he's packaged that way too). The neck area doesn't bother me as much in person. With some futzing I think it will be fine. I definitely see the "man boob" issue. Although I think they were heading in the right direction it's a little harsh. Redressing should help alleviate it. The body fits the character and actor. I like the Nike shoes. A kit bashed regular Ed should be fun.
ed6.jpeg
ed2.jpeg

Back