1/6th imperial troop transport

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks guys, im pretty darn excited to be able to at the least set them in place. mounting them is going to be as exact as i can make them.

and honestly mark i couldnt have got the look i wanted with those pods without you..........:1-1:
FULLL CREDIT FOR THE PODS WILL ALWAYS GO TO DORGMAL SNOW....:lecture

now i have to pm evilface with some info.............:panic:

Although this was always a ship that didn't fit in the other Kenner SW aesthetics, I loved the idea from the start ...
Barry, Snow - you are really some sort of freaks! Awesome!

psstttt............hey buddy.......you in need of some pods? i gots like 6 i can cut youz a sweet deal on...........check it
HPIM0749.jpg

top of the line i tell ya'............. custom built by none other than mark "dorgmal snow".......it dont get no better than that my friend......and this deal aint gonna last at these prices......am i right?.......:lecture
HPIM0751.jpg

hey do i look like a guy who would lie???..............:monkey3

Looks good man. I need to do a Death Squad Commander.

Cant wait to see those pods attached to the body of your transport, gonna be soooooo cool. :)

I have been watching this since I first got involved on this forum.
Hands down this is the coolest thing/project/custom I have seen.

I am in awe of you.

Looks good man. I need to do a Death Squad Commander.

Cant wait to see those pods attached to the body of your transport, gonna be soooooo cool. :)
'
easiest bash i've done in a while & i really like the burrow's sculpt for him
I have been watching this since I first got involved on this forum.
Hands down this is the coolest thing/project/custom I have seen.

I am in awe of you.

well thanks rorywan................but im merely a disciple of much greater talent on this board & in this section.............very inspiring lot we have here.......:lecture

temp shot..............i couldnt wait............:panic:
HPIM0757.jpg

HPIM0754.jpg

should i leave the blue tape on???...........:dunno

the more i see your tranpsort the more im impressed mate
its such a cool custom

Yep, keep it there, the blue ribbon looks like it's a present. Which it is to all of us here on planet nerdia ...

Morning Barry :wave

Looks like the Vodka/Red Bull has inspired you! This looks beyond perfect and has been one of my favorite projects to follow as of late!

Cheers as well to Mark! Fantastic work as always mate! Wonderful collaboration. :clap

temp shot..............i couldnt wait............:panic:
HPIM0757.jpg

should i leave the blue tape on???...........:dunno

Hell yeah look at that!! Chuffing great mate all that time and energy you have put into this is really putting this at the top of the 1/6th charts in my book mate!! Love it

the more i see your tranpsort the more im impressed mate
its such a cool custom
thank you very much
Yep, keep it there, the blue ribbon looks like it's a present. Which it is to all of us here on planet nerdia ...
lol..........planet nerdia
:horror

I'm crying! Lookin' GREAT!!!!
thanks buddy.............here's a :1-1:
Keep the forks in there too!!

Excellent updates!! :clap
:lol...........i did fork it up a bit didnt i? but it's getting closer all the time
Simply amazing!
thank you sir
Morning Barry :wave

Looks like the Vodka/Red Bull has inspired you! This looks beyond perfect and has been one of my favorite projects to follow as of late!

Cheers as well to Mark! Fantastic work as always mate! Wonderful collaboration. :clap
:lol..........vodka is the devil............:sick but thanks flosi.....:wave

Hell yeah look at that!! Chuffing great mate all that time and energy you have put into this is really putting this at the top of the 1/6th charts in my book mate!! Love it

mark, i cant thank you enough for those pods...............these were the key to this whole thing & i :bow to you sir.

Back