1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was kinda shocked by the price. Didn't realise Sideshow 12 inch figures were going over the $150 mark.
It's a brave new world for sure, and I'm definitely feeling it since I'll get both this and Zartan. I think Boba will easily feel worth it in-hand, though I worry about the Joes, where they're just Sideshow's regular human character with a few fancy accessories here and there. I guess the new body accounts for a big chunk of Zartan's price, but $160 for a 1/6th scale human that isn't a Hot Toys-level figure is really pushing it IMO.

It's a brave new world for sure, and I'm definitely feeling it since I'll get both this and Zartan. I think Boba will easily feel worth it in-hand, though I worry about the Joes, where they're just Sideshow's regular human character with a few fancy accessories here and there. I guess the new body accounts for a big chunk of Zartan's price, but $160 for a 1/6th scale human that isn't a Hot Toys-level figure is really pushing it IMO.

I agree. Luke Jedi was $49.99, and it's only been 5 years since his release. Inflation is a beech. I just hope with higher prices, higher quality is in tow.

I got Bespin Han for just around 50 bucks a few months ago. Brand new. Of course, maybe no one likes him. ;)

Zartan the way he looked at comic-con was every bit as good as HT quality pieces.

But that was a prototype with Surfer's paint apps. You just aren't gonna get HT-level production paint apps or a Truetype body (still the best in the industry as far as I'm concerned) on a Sideshow figure.

But that was a prototype with Surfer's paint apps. You just aren't gonna get HT-level production paint apps or a Truetype body (still the best in the industry as far as I'm concerned) on a Sideshow figure.

Uh, Sam. Josh promised. He doesn't lie, it's not in his programming to impersonate a liar.

Oh, sorry about that. We're gonna hold you to this promise though, theJosh! If you're wrong. . .may god have mercy on you, because we won't! :panic:

You know MODs are supposed to be nice to one another. :sleep

I'll buy every incarnation of Vader that has to do with the OT... No PT, or EU though.

What, you don't want "I'm drinking milk" Vader from ROTS?

I hope you're right and not just the super fan talking. :wink1: ____'s getting pricey.

I'm quite confident I'm right.

I disagree the last several figures I've gotten I think are right there. I have no doubts that this figure or Rock N' Roll will be on the mark in production.

I disagree the last several figures I've gotten I think are right there. I have no doubts that this figure or Rock N' Roll will be on the mark in production.

It wouldn't be the first time paints were flubbed in production. I'd wait to judge. :lol

I'll buy every incarnation of Vader that has to do with the OT... No PT, or EU though.

Only way I'd the get the ROTS Vader is if it came with an operating table, three droids, and a burned Anakin portrait. And if I could afford it, which probably puts me safely in the zone of only having OT figures in my collection.

Example?

It wouldn't be the first time paints were flubbed in production. I'd wait to judge. :lol

Me too.

Only way I'd the get the ROTS Vader is if it came with an operating table, three droids, and a burned Anakin portrait. And if I could afford it, which probably puts me safely in the zone of only having OT figures in my collection.

By that time that Vader would cost $999.99 PPO with a NRD of 50%!

It could happen. Nobody's perfect. :lol

The last T-800 says hi. :wave

By that time that Vader would cost $999.99 PPO with a NRD of 50%!

...any new Vader will probably cost $200. If IG-88 is $175, FX-7 will cost that much, if not more. 2-1b and the Chopper Droid will each cost atleast the price of a Battle Droid. The table would be $250-350, and that's being naively optimistic.

Add shipping and it's over $1000 right now. Figure how low the prices I'm imagining are, and it breaks a grand sitting in the warehouse.

The last T-800 says hi. :wave
Well, if you mean the HT T1 version, many did come missing a stud on the jacket. And if you try to switch out the damaged arm it usually makes the joint a bit loose fitting. Also, the uzi fits a bit awkwardly in his hand, but. . .yeah, other than that, pretty much. I would have a hard time thinking of a more perfect figure in my collection.

Back