Hot Toys - Alien vs. Predator - 1/6th scale Akaoni Samurai Predator 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am really on the fence about getting this one, I guess it'll depend on the price point but I would assume its gonna be the same as feral which is $400

I am really on the fence about getting this one, I guess it'll depend on the price point but I would assume its gonna be the same as feral which is $400
It’s all up to preference but the first release of this over 10 years ago has a lot of presence and some consider it to be their favourite figure.

I missed out on that figure as I was much younger then and didn’t have the funds to buy that figure so I’m going to pull the trigger on this one so I don’t miss out again.

Funny thing is I was watching predator recently and I had an impulsive moment to buy a Predator figure and I was so close to getting the first release for $1300 AUD but I stopped myself just telling myself to wait for the JH 2.0 that should be revealed soon enough. God am I happy I did that ahahaha

It’s all up to preference but the first release of this over 10 years ago has a lot of presence and some consider it to be their favourite figure.

I missed out on that figure as I was much younger then and didn’t have the funds to buy that figure so I’m going to pull the trigger on this one so I don’t miss out again.

Funny thing is I was watching predator recently and I had an impulsive moment to buy a Predator figure and I was so close to getting the first release for $1300 AUD but I stopped myself just telling myself to wait for the JH 2.0 that should be revealed soon enough. God am I happy I did that ahahaha
I was seeing the original thread for the samurai predator going off a couple weeks back and contemplated it then and surprisingly that is one of the most popular predator threads, so I see what you're saying. I can relate I have been in and out of collecting for 10 years now and have missed on some awesome ones recently so I also feel that pull to just get it and seeing.

thats crazy though 1300 AUD for that guy what a save to wait a couple days!

Back