12 inch OBI WAN KENOBI - ANH!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarthNeil said:
Having said that I have never seen you write something positive and your criticism in fact come across as non-constructive and downright nasty.

I have. and like CF said, noone ever takes note when he does.

I don't have anything personal against CF.... I just bust his balls from time to time, really nothing personal. You can't have light without dark, and CF has higher standards... you can't hate a guy for having high standards. :duff

If you like Coors Light and you think it's the best... there is always someone who swears by Heineken...:lol

carbo-fation said:
Everyone has a right to express their opinion over a piece. If you guys don't like the way some members 'express' themselves then put them on your ignore list!:monkey1

I would respond to that--- but I'm shunning you--- Amish style (far more powerful than ignore)

:tap :tap :tap :tap :tap :tap

But seriously, I have no problem with someone expressing an opinion--especially if it's one where they are disheartened by the product that SS is producing or, in the case of many who received the Yavin Luke, a product that arrives at their door--- I however also have the right to strongly disagree with an opinion over a piece that I am very excited about--- and even more so to disagree when the sculptor of the piece pops on the thread to ask for opinions and some take an incredibly negative stand. I'll stand on the positive and be VERY vocal.

As is my right.

From RS:

AWESOM_O said:
ben_head.jpg

I have seen the future....

benheadzz3.jpg

:rolleyes:

:lol :lol :rotfl :lol :lol

You know, I was looking at my Boromir yesterday, there is a great deal of detail still visible in every aspect of his face, skin, beard, I have a strong feeling the key details of this sculpt will survive the production process.

you know, the sad thing is that all of the guys pulling this figure apart will be the same guys scrambling to pre-order this on june 7th.

I'm not pulling it apart, but you betcha I'll be plopped right at my computer at work 6/7. Of all the heroes, Obi-Wan has come to be my absolute favorite. I always thought Guinness' Kenobi was pretty neat, but the Prequel scripts and Ewan's performance really added a great background to the character and tremendously complimented Guinness' performance and even though they are two different actors, you don't really see that, you just see a character rise from youth to his prime, to his golden years and uphold a dignity like no other while maintaining the ability to command combat situations with ease. I love my ROTS Obi-Wan and have been dying for a Guinness figure ever since I got ROTS in hand, and now once again, Sideshow is delivering me a beloved character in a format I desired and giving me a chance to cherrish another piece of the Galaxy Far Far Away that means so much to me.

No doubt I'll be at the computer, or at least my fiance will be... I always seem to have some sort of a meeting when these go up :monkey2

galactiboy said:
No doubt I'll be at the computer, or at least my fiance will be... I always seem to have some sort of a meeting when these go up :monkey2

Just use the ANH Obi-Wan mind trick.

"You don't need me to attend this meeting."

"I'm not the employee you're looking for."

"He can go about his business."

"Move along."

And walla, you're at you're computer taking part in the fun :)

MaulFan said:
Just use the ANH Obi-Wan mind trick.

"You don't need me to attend this meeting."

"I'm not the employee you're looking for."

"He can go about his business."

"Move along."

And walla, you're at you're computer taking part in the fun :)

Hmmm... that just might work!

I'm glad school is over so I can make sure I will be at the computer instead of having to bug my friend for help.

I will be on vacation that week and when this and the speeder bike goes up will be at fan club parties. I will be counting on my mom to order them and she is very very slow with computers. I will have to call her and talk her through it. It took her about 10 min to order Jabba back a few years ago. I wish it was this coming week that these will be coming out.

I love him! I'm sure that means very little since I don't post as often, but I think he looks great! My only complaint is the Leia holo is leaning over. She's was only like that for a few seconds. Anyway, after getting Luke and with the news of Obi-Wan I'm really unsure of which ANH character I want next. Too many to choose from!

Xander said:
I love him! I'm sure that means very little since I don't post as often, but I think he looks great!

Your opinion is just as valid and meaningful as the opinions of the posters who seem to live here. Thanks for sharing it.

Back