2013 SDCC/Ani-Com Predictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
we all knew a Willis Colton was coming. The evil superman was a surprise but it is very lazily done. Simple five o clock shadow repaint.

Granted new Willis was coming but not many guessed as an exclusive. While I agree Supes is a lazy effort, I try seeing cup half full :wink1:

So $194 for Cap
$214 for Willis
$224 for Evilman

Pass on all three right now. I need to see more pics before I make a final judgment. Congrats to those who are excited for these.

I'd bet you're within $10 either direction. ( doubtfully lower )

This is how exclusives should be done something to cater to the devoted fan who is in it for collecting as opposed to making a popular character as a limited release .

At least this way the dam scalpers will not be sending all the drivers and maids to wait in line

I hope the remaining one left to be form Noloan trilogy or else no money for excl this year!

I hope the remaining one left to be form Noloan trilogy or else no money for excl this year!

There isn't going to be a Nolan Batman Exclusive this year. There are only three exclusives per year, and this year's are Superman, Captain America, and Joe Colton.

There isn't going to be a Nolan Batman Exclusive this year. There are only three exclusives per year, and this year's are Superman, Captain America, and Joe Colton.

Has it always been like that? One DC, one Marvel, and one from another movie from other studios? Last year it was Gordon, another Cap, and POTC Angelica, yes?

Has it always been like that? One DC, one Marvel, and one from another movie from other studios? Last year it was Gordon, another Cap, and POTC Angelica, yes?

Yeah. The year before that was Batman/Bruce Wayne, Predator and Iron Man.

I'm quite confused as to the choices of the TF exclusives. I think they are good ideas but incomplete. Smiling sculpt for Cap and a Clark with Evil Supes or an angry sculpt would have made these must haves. Just surprised they didn't really make something to capitalize on a current or upcoming release. If you're excited and can't wait to get these, I'm happy for you.

Not always, but there have only been 3 exclusives each year, as far as I know. That being said, I think the Con exclusive thing is still pretty new, as in it's only been happening for a few years.

2013: Cap, Joe, and Superman
2012: Cap, Angelica, and Gordon
2011: Iron Man, Predator, and Batman
2010: Michael Jackson, Friend, and the Demon Batman/Scarecrow Two-Pack

I think before that they had the "Silly thing Exclusive" SDCC Iron Man, and that was it.

Yeah. The year before that was Batman/Bruce Wayne, Predator and Iron Man.

I see. I wonder what's for next year. None of this year's are appealing to me. If anything, Colton is what I like most because it's most fresh, and quite good a Willis figure though from a not so impressive movie.

Who knows? I'm wondering if they didn't choose a Superman exclusive for this year because it's his 75th anniversary. If that is the case, I wonder if we'll be back to Batman for 2014 for his 75th.

Not always, but there have only been 3 exclusives each year, as far as I know. That being said, I think the Con exclusive thing is still pretty new, as in it's only been happening for a few years.

2013: Cap, Joe, and Superman
2012: Cap, Angelica, and Gordon
2011: Iron Man, Predator, and Batman
2010: Michael Jackson, Friend, and the Demon Batman/Scarecrow Two-Pack

I think before that they had the "Silly thing Exclusive" SDCC Iron Man, and that was it.

Oh. 2010's really different. Thanks man. However with what could be a continuous release of DC and Marvel movies the pattern that began in 2011 could stay for some time.

Oh. 2010's really different. Thanks man. However with what could be a continuous release of DC and Marvel movies the pattern that began in 2011 could stay for some time.

Yeah, I think it's safe to say that this will be the case for a while.

the exclusive for this year is totally disappointment for me, LAZY HOT TOYS

I've got to say that these things make me laugh. Nothing against the poster, but I just think of where the exclusives are coming from. They're Convention Exclusives, and I love how pissed people are getting because you just know that, once they see all of the stuff on display at the various Cons, they're going to completely change their tunes.

Honestly, it's great that I don't want the exclusives this time. They're overpriced, and I'm forced to buy only from Sideshow (being in CA, sucks even more).

Y so mad ppl.

Back