2018 College Football General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 College Football General Discussion PLAYOFFS are here!!!

Ohio State stole Florida's best LB recruit

Probably not unexpected since he is from Ohio, but if you read down his twitter feed, he seemed a bit surprised that only two Gator players showed up to sing the Alma Mater after the Mizzou loss. He RT'd the tweet with that pic of the two players with an added "Wow."

Foley again reiterated that they can't fire Muschamp mid-season since it would hurt recruiting and stuff.:cuckoo:

Listening to the coach is was a rouge QB

They get the win thanks to two blown calls.

The faux interception and the missed delay of game on their FG in the 1st half.

and Auburn got away with having 2 players with the same number on the field at the same time

It's come to this.....go Dawgs!:yuck

Well, that was unexpected. Vandy, SC, FCS cupcake, and FSU left. I'm not sure if I see another 2 wins to get to bowl eligibility, but who knows?

I'm 100% blaming you for this loss!

:lol I really thought an embarrassing loss was coming that would have ended the Muschamp experiment last night. Instead we got those results and everyone on the sideline celebrating like the won the national title. Foley gets to gloat about being right on holding off and Muschamp lives. Yet, things aren't completely rosy. The recruiting class right now is sitting at #71, behind other in-state powerhouses like Florida Atlantic.:monkey4

Back