[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JASON LIVES • NWO MACHO MAN • PETS • LISBETH • JOKERS

finally finished this up - it's the season and all :)

F13 JASON REMAKE

sculpt: BETO MATALI

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] NWO MACHO MAN • PETS • LISBETH • JOKERS • JASON REMAKE

Looks so real and spooky.

sent from The Leaky Cauldron

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] NWO MACHO MAN • PETS • LISBETH • JOKERS • JASON REMAKE

Superb work as always my friend. :duff

Looks great on that remake Jason!! Hey David PM sent

Looks so real and spooky.

thanks man - i really appreciate that :) tis the season and all :)

Superb work as always my friend. :duff

thanks so much jon :) the crystal lake dock and spaulding dioramas look absolutely FANTASTIC :)

Looks great on that remake Jason!! Hey David PM sent

thanks angie - will do :)

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] JASON LIVES • NWO MACHO MAN • PETS • LISBETH • JOKERS

wow that jason is epic dave. good job bro

that joker is a killer!

P847t3S.jpg

Looks great. Looks like a riot zombie.

I seriously cant understand how you get so much detail on head sculpts that are so small! That joker is amazing. I always enjoy seeing all the new items you're painting.

Looks great. Looks like a riot zombie.

thanks juntao05 :) it's multi-purpose but JP made sure to sculpt the head to fit helmets :)

I seriously cant understand how you get so much detail on head sculpts that are so small! That joker is amazing. I always enjoy seeing all the new items you're painting.

thanks phil - i just try to take my time and actively expand upon what i've tried in the past - sometimes it works out, sometimes not :) always appreciate you stopping by and sharing some kind words :)

Siiiiick!!!

15392313528_918ab26fd1_b.jpg

if only somebody was bringing out a US Riot Police figure or two, in the near future... I'm thinking "Shawn" of the Dead maybe. :wink1: :D

Back