[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] PETS • LISBETH • JOKERS • JASON REMAKE • GRINCH • H2 MYERS

That Grinch looks fantastic! Great work as always!

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] PETS • LISBETH • JOKERS • JASON REMAKE • GRINCH • H2 MYERS

repurposed sideshow the dead figure

almost finished :) gotta weather, dull down and punch up a few things.

Last edited:

still not complete but i have to get ready to go out of town tomorrow at 6AM - i'm sure i'll get back to this when i return from WDW and Universal Horror Nights :) can't wait - i LOVE disney world.

if you want to reach me, you can still send messages as i'll be checking in from time to time via my cell. i scrambled to send out a LOT of packages today so that's off my chest ;) if i've talked to you and mentioned late october/early november for a completed commission, plz shift said timeframe to mid to late november. i try to give honest estimates, but i'm not really the best judge of time :)

so, yeah, still WIP atm…a little more weathering and that'll be that with this fellow o_O

I love that Zombie paint up! at first I thought it was a special custom made zombie head, then it turns out you used The Sideshow one (that I had thought was really plain) and you turned it into a true masterpiece :clap, again I love the work you did to it I think I will try to hunt one down. Enjoy WDW and Universal!

Thanks for painting the rz h2 myers for me it looks great in person can't wait to get more stuff painted by you

[RIP Workshop | 8-bit] PETS • LISBETH • JOKERS • JASON REMAKE • GRINCH • H2 M...

Your work is incredible and your skin tones on human are outstanding I'm very fussy when it comes to paintwork and skin tones ... Wow !!!

So glad my tyler sculpt is in your hands for this .

Thread subscribed [emoji122]

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] PETS • LISBETH • JOKERS • JASON REMAKE • GRINCH • H2 M...

I love that Zombie paint up! at first I thought it was a special custom made zombie head, then it turns out you used The Sideshow one (that I had thought was really plain) and you turned it into a true masterpiece :clap, again I love the work you did to it I think I will try to hunt one down. Enjoy WDW and Universal!

Thanks much Menlo :) I think it's one of the stronger sculpts from The Dead series but I wasn't too keen on the factory look. They pop up from time to time in the usual places :) I'm currently enjoying the monorail to Epcot :)

Thanks for painting the rz h2 myers for me it looks great in person can't wait to get more stuff painted by you

It was a pleasure to do my man. Let me know when you're ready to go again :)

Your work is incredible and your skin tones on human are outstanding I'm very fussy when it comes to paintwork and skin tones ... Wow !!!

So glad my tyler sculpt is in your hands for this .

Thread subscribed [emoji122]

Thanks a lot Joned - I'm looking forward to working on that sculpt :)

This outfit sort of reminds me of the last scene of Leon: The Professional where Leon gets dressed in a similar outfit!

still not complete but i have to get ready to go out of town tomorrow at 6AM - i'm sure i'll get back to this when i return from WDW and Universal Horror Nights :) can't wait - i LOVE disney world.

if you want to reach me, you can still send messages as i'll be checking in from time to time via my cell. i scrambled to send out a LOT of packages today so that's off my chest ;) if i've talked to you and mentioned late october/early november for a completed commission, plz shift said timeframe to mid to late november. i try to give honest estimates, but i'm not really the best judge of time :)

so, yeah, still WIP atm…a little more weathering and that'll be that with this fellow o_O

Totally missed this tread! Another amazing painter! Great stuff! :)

Got my Grinch back and I have to say I'm very, very impressed with your work. You did an amazing job!

Totally missed this tread! Another amazing painter! Great stuff! :)

Thanks beastmaster :)

Got my Grinch back and I have to say I'm very, very impressed with your work. You did an amazing job!

Glad you like the work Phil and thanks for the kind words my friend :)

back from vacation - ready to start chipping away at the backlog starting tomorrow :)

Awesome buddy [emoji41]

Glad to have you back brother. :duff

My Spaulding figure which David & JP have made possible will be revealed next month. Thanks again! :duff

j3wplc.png

Awesome buddy [emoji41]

thanks man :)

Glad to have you back brother. :duff

thanks jon :)

Hope you had a great vacation, david! :)

p.s. That SWAT zombie looks almost as good as my Riot Cop zombie is going to. :wink1: :lol

i had a fantastic time roy :) agreed, i think you'll have the best riot cop zombie in town by the time your finished :)

My Spaulding figure which David & JP have made possible will be revealed next month. Thanks again! :duff

j3wplc.png

can't wait jon - i always enjoy your level of presentation - very slick, the way it should be :)

Back