[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] MAN WITH NO NAME • DEXTER

currently trying to finish up the rest of the captain spaulding heads we owe people :) just a couple more to go.

Last edited:
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] MAN WITH NO NAME • DEXTER • SPAULDING

That is creepily awesome! :clap
On a side note, I sent you a short PM for confirmation.

Amazing. Those eyes look real. Great paint job on him.

Everything about Spaulding is perfect! Its always nice to see what an awesome sculpt looks like with an awesome paint job. Love the teeth and eyes!

That is crazy good!
Soooo real!

Amazing. Those eyes look real. Great paint job on him.

Those eyes! :thud:

Spaulding = :clap:hi5::yess:

Great job!!!!

Everything about Spaulding is perfect! Its always nice to see what an awesome sculpt looks like with an awesome paint job. Love the teeth and eyes!

thanks a LOT fellas - i really appreciate the positive feedback :) JP really made the painting aspect easy as the likeness is so good :)

new CLICKER WIP - still working on spaulding commissions but i have to break it up some or i'll go crazy o_O

Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] MAN WITH NO NAME • DEXTER • SPAULDING • CLICKER

breaking up the painting with a little photo fun :) i'm also working on a couple freelance design/illustration jobs, so after those wrap up, i'll be more punctual with updates :)

waiting on a few more spaulding heads to come through the post from JP - the same shipment should also include custom WCW Sting and Walter White sculpts :)

Last edited:
Back