[8-bit paint & figure commissions]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [RIP Workshop | 8-bit] MAN WITH NO NAME

Outstanding can't wait to see how my Rick turns out!!!! Awesome job bro!!!!

lt0778 said:
Outstanding can't wait to see how my Rick turns out!!!!

With 8-bit's painting skillz, I reckon you'll soon have the best Rick figure evah...

photo.jpg

:)

p.s. Am really liking the paintups on the TMWNN heads, david. The slightly sunburned and sweaty fleshtones look amazing.

Outstanding can't wait to see how my Rick turns out!!!! Awesome job bro!!!!

thanks a lot man :) much appreciated :)

With 8-bit's painting skillz, I reckon you'll soon have the best Rick figure evah...

View attachment 147724

:)

p.s. Am really liking the paintups on the TMWNN heads, david. The slightly sunburned and sweaty fleshtones look amazing.

lol - rick astley :) if only he had been cast instead of andrew lincoln - would definitely make sense for a little musical exposition every once in awhile o_O thanks much roy - i really appreciate your kind words :)

sorry for the belated response man - i've just been super busy lately o_O

Sent you one as well. Sorry - don't want to be obnoxious, but I'm still concerned as to whether my messages are going through. Mostly just wanted to confirm your address. :wave

Sent you one as well. Sorry - don't want to be obnoxious, but I'm still concerned as to whether my messages are going through. Mostly just wanted to confirm your address. :wave

sorry about that - replied :)

Thank you. Pm sent back. No worries at all just wanted to make sure you got it lol

i sure did :) thanks again :)

Perfect. Thanks David. Sent a pm back so whenever you get a chance pm me. Thanks

Hey David, sent you another pm about address. Pm back whenever. :)
Thanks

I'm eager for some new updates! Post some pics of your latest work, please! :)

Back