A new low level from Hot Toys Customers services!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They sent my MKV replacement arm wrapped in buble wrap in a standard white envelope -- no damage, but still not good enough.

You know what i always got my replacements back from HT in a envelope as well.Of course i sent them my stuff to begin with in a Manila envelope so i just figured it as the norm.SUX BRO!GOOD LUCK with that!

The last time I sent them stuff was for the DX 02. I sent it using a carton box, and when they sent me back my figure, they re use the same carton box back.

Probably the same D-bag who sent my camera lens in a bubble envelope. Some people....fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

The last time I sent them stuff was for the DX 02. I sent it using a carton box, and when they sent me back my figure, they re use the same carton box back.

Same thing with my DX.

I'm flabbergasted that its not a first and that no one has ever brought that up! Are we lemmings?

You're in a bad position. You bought from A and now you're turning to B to get the problem solved. You can't exactly call your bank or Paypal and refuse the charges now. Next time, only deal with the person you actually gave money to.

this is like a drug addict complaining to the drug dealer------
THEY DO NOT CARE----

You're in a bad position. You bought from A and now you're turning to B to get the problem solved. You can't exactly call your bank or Paypal and refuse the charges now. Next time, only deal with the person you actually gave money to.

Please read before stating stuff like this.
The reseller and HT gave their greenlight, they know each other and agreed on the process.
This is not an ebay reseller we're talking about but one of HT major European reseller.
I'm not talking about whats going to happen now, this is my problem and i know how i'm going to deal with this. Don't you patronize me.

Thing is that anyone having to deal with Hot toys directly (so no A or B) this the way they treat you as a customer. Seems you don't get the nuance or the point of my post.

I haven't yet received my reseller or HT answer so maybe they will say we will send you a new body or i don't know what but even if they do, no way this handling my case ( but also some others fellow collectors) is ok in my book.
This is the problem here not just MY person.

Funny how even in this kind of situation someone will always find a way to point the finger toward the customer. This is why HT can get away with ____ like this.
We don't stick together.
Some were like you when the DX leakgate hit the fans, thanks god they did not let it go.

Last edited:
this is like a drug addict complaining to the drug dealer------
THEY DO NOT CARE----

I unfortunately think this is true. As we keep forking out even more ridiculous prices for even less HT will keep screwing us over.

We complain and rip HT apart but many us still click "but it now" Sadly HT knows this so they keep screwing us over and over because we keep taking it over and over.

The only solution is to stop buying the product but I feel many of us can't do that.

With that said I hope you cause a ____ storm of epic proportions as this is complete and utter BS (almost malicious) and you deserve full resolution.

This is why you should buy from Sideshow. They don't pull crap like this :lecture
This is not some back alley or ebay reseller mate.
I'm in Europe, my reseller is an official one and i trust him.
I think he will be also flabbergasted by the way HT handled the case and will help out. This will be settled in some way. Thats is not why i posted.
Just to show how HOT TOYS respects their customers.
I know this is not exactly news that HT don't give a flying ____ but doing nothing to change things i leave that to those who moan all the time and never try anything ;)

Last edited:
I unfortunately think this is true. As we keep forking out even more ridiculous prices for even less HT will keep screwing us over.

We complain and rip HT apart but many us still click "but it now" Sadly HT knows this so they keep screwing us over and over because we keep taking it over and over.

The only solution is to stop buying the product but I feel many of us can't do that.

With that said I hope you cause a ____ storm of epic proportions as this is complete and utter BS (almost malicious) and you deserve full resolution.

Thanks mate.
As you can see i have not gone the "HOT TOYS NO MORE" bandywagon, because i'm realistic.
I just spent 280 usd on their Jake Sully so...
Thats the point, to stir things up a bit and make HT look bad so this wont happen to fellow collectors.
I hope fellow collectors will do the same if it happens to them ;)

Last edited:
Post this to HT's FB and I'll also add my comment to support you. That's just unacceptable. We collectors should unite on this.

I'm in. I raise wholly hell when a box has the tiniest dent or crease let alone a problem with a figure. I always shun the resellers that think it is acceptable to ship in just the HTs carton. I would think they could get it right. Knowing that HTs doesn't even care, that's a whole other level. Post on FB, I'll be happy to rant about how unacceptable all of this is.

Absolutely unacceptable especially that the figures cost over $200 + dollars each.

I had a seller one time shipped a G1 Transformers boxed Powermaster Optimus prime in wrapping paper. Needless to say, the original box was completely destroyed. His responds was that the toy was used & it was already in a box therefore it didn't need additional protection. WTF! :gah:

Back