Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fed up with waiting and the other crap ssc lately pulled (at least with us) so just destroyed our exclusive this morning... don't really regret it. Did cut her shirt lower to see how it would look. Better at the very least did take a picture of it but have to transfer it from the camera still, will post it here as well ;)

Did you smash the ex part? I'm on the look out for that

fed up with waiting and the other crap ssc lately pulled (at least with us) so just destroyed our exclusive this morning... don't really regret it. Did cut her shirt lower to see how it would look. Better at the very least did take a picture of it but have to transfer it from the camera still, will post it here as well ;)

Would like to see the pic out of curiousity...please post

Did another live chat with sideshow a few minutes ago and now they are saying late june/july for replacement pieces.

My review :

DSC_0092.jpg

DSC_0043.jpg

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0046.jpg

DSC_0048.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0051.jpg

DSC_0052.jpg

DSC_0053.jpg

Finally got my replacement info. Going to ship out in the next 7-10 days. Better be perfect this time. Been a long time waiting.

the parts I've still lying around are a constant reminder of how much SSC *****ed up for us >_< time to throw them away I guess

I'm on the list for replacement parts too?
How long has it been now?

They should be shipping to you soon. They are inspecting every one before it goes out and shipping in order of replacement request I've been told. Only took 6 months, but if it is a flawless piece, I will be happy.

They should be shipping to you soon. They are inspecting every one before it goes out and shipping in order of replacement request I've been told. Only took 6 months, but if it is a flawless piece, I will be happy.

Cheers mate. Hopefully I will get some notice soon about her. About time too but the wait will be worth it when she's complete and perfect again.

Just got my replacement body and arm. Came out great this time around. Only issue I have is a small chip on the bottom of the foot, but you can't see it so I don't care. Came shipped in the original box.

Back