AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Canceled the exclusive. Congrats to somebody on the waitlist.:banana
It was due to Darth Vader coming soon and not really feeling it for the Black Queen, could be just a dominatrix really. Nothing can make me cancel She-Hulk though and if Mystique turns out as great as the sketch I will get her as well. Have to rethink my collecting as it's getting cluttered and I need the money for other things. Just getting the ones I'm absolutly sure about.

Canceled the exclusive. Congrats to somebody on the waitlist.:banana
It was due to Darth Vader coming soon and not really feeling it for the Black Queen, could be just a dominatrix really. Nothing can make me cancel She-Hulk though and if Mystique turns out as great as the sketch I will get her as well. Have to rethink my collecting as it's getting cluttered and I need the money for other things. Just getting the ones I'm absolutly sure about.

dido man, now that i've gotten some displays together i've had to do the same.

wow, sorry to hear about people canceling. this is a great looking piece! and after some recent purchases, the 164.99 price tag looks very cheap :)

Sorry for those who have to cancel BQ. :(

I can sympathize...a lot of stuff is coming out around the same time which makes it hard on the wallet.

My wallet has filed for divorce. :( :D

Oh nos! Who will take you now? A ripped up pocket holding a used condom or a wet baggy holding a used condom?

Yup I made sure I had the funds for Black Queen along with X-23, really looking forward to them. :D Unfortunately I may have to cancel the Emma Frost PF once that gets closer.

I'm on the waiting list for this - hope my order gets converted. I placed the order a few hours after it sold out.

-Snags

wow, sorry to hear about people canceling. this is a great looking piece! and after some recent purchases, the 164.99 price tag looks very cheap :)

Yes, it is. But that's not enough for me anymore, I have to like the character as well. But I'm not down because I cancelled. I have a brandspanking new 50" full HD plasma, a bluray player and a new reciever! So it's all good. :chewBut I have too take it easy with collecting for a while until they are all payed for.

yes, people!...keep cancelling her!...and while you're at it, cancel Galactus EX too for me, huh!?:D

What size frames & mattes are you using? Who do you buy from online?

I get all of my frames from www.americanframe.com. For these prints I used a 3" wide matte and the frames I've used are the Basics-Matte Black (1 5/8" wide) and Bravo-Matte Black ( 3 1/8" wide). The frames are under Wood Frames/Contemporary.

Back