AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF?!?! Are you kidding me? After all the talk about wanting this...you better be joking.

I'm not joking brother, I do joke but I really had to let stuff go as I have to prepare for a wedding in the fall.... Believe me I am sad but I've have to pick her up on the black market later, just like I picked up all my AH ladies...

I always get them later... :naughty

Congrats on getting married soon Skiman! Some things are definitely more important than statues. :D

Much appreciated Havok, yeah my last tid bits for the summer were Dutch and Vader 1/6 which I had paid off and were waiting for shipping notices then I cut it off from there. There's no way I'm missing Venom whenever he comes but that will be much later in 2010 I'm guessing.

Yea my grl was not happy with me this week while stuff was coming in, I had to know when to say when. :monkey2

Yea my grl was not happy with me this week while stuff was coming in, I had to know when to say when. :monkey2

Yeah... My wife doesn't know about the BQ. I have 4 things arriving these 2 months and she's not happy about it. I just say... look at it this way... no need to buy me a Bday gift in August! :lol

I'm not joking brother, I do joke but I really had to let stuff go as I have to prepare for a wedding in the fall.... Believe me I am sad but I've have to pick her up on the black market later, just like I picked up all my AH ladies...

I always get them later... :naughty

That is cool, congrats on getting married. Very good reason to need to cancel stuff.

I hope you definitely get her down the line.

Much appreciated Havok, yeah my last tid bits for the summer were Dutch and Vader 1/6 which I had paid off and were waiting for shipping notices then I cut it off from there. There's no way I'm missing Venom whenever he comes but that will be much later in 2010 I'm guessing.

Hehe well at least you could get Vader, I got him on Friday and he is soooo badass.

Yes you MUST have Venon, he is going to rock socks.

Mark my words, this is going to be the hardest one to find down the road. everything on this surpasses the rest. from the pose, sculpt, costume, paint, ex print, and character.

Mark my words, this is going to be the hardest one to find down the road. everything on this surpasses the rest. from the pose, sculpt, costume, paint, ex print, and character.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Also,its one of my favorite sculpt from Sideshow this year.

seriously, U people need to shut up!...she's ugly as hell so u need to cancel her STAT, exclusive and all!!!!

Back