AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well SS FINALLY authorized my bank account and my Black Queen says "Shipping Soon" now, so I'm really hoping it ships out by Thursday so that I'll still get her this week. And you can be sure I'll be posting plenty of pics on the photo thread regardless of how many are in there already. :D

Well SS FINALLY authorized my bank account and my Black Queen says "Shipping Soon" now, so I'm really hoping it ships out by Thursday so that I'll still get her this week. And you can be sure I'll be posting plenty of pics on the photo thread regardless of how many are in there already. :D

Why would they have to authorize your bank account when they only accept credit cards?

Yeah what Skiman said black cat. I have a Debit card that has a Mastercard logo on it and when they take the money out it shows up as pending first on my account, then goes through completely after a little while.

I canceled mine after seeing this image!

lol just teasing! :rotfl

FairuzaBalk02.jpg
....wanna cancel it now for me!?:D...........I kid, I kid!

P.S.
hey, blackie!?...guess who just scored a signed AH! sketchbook!?:drool:rock..

Debit card through bank counts as a CC. Duh everyone knows that...

That's what you get for such a terrible statement one page back! :rolleyes::cool:

lol I figured debit card after I wrote it but didn't feel like changing it and COME ON that statement was funny you have to admit that.

Still nothing in my e-mail box.:banghead. If I don't get notification soon, I may not be getting it next week either. Something Sexy, I'm in Milwaukee too, glad to hear that you got yours. At least they're making their way out to our part of the world.:D

Back