AH Comiquette-Black Queen-Sold out, waitlist available

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I should have mine Thursday. Gonna have to get the face repainted, and I know it's blasphemy, but I think I may have to give her some kind of cloak or something. I don't know how comfortable I'll be displaying a half naked statue.

Then why did you buy it?

Are her eyes blue or green? They look blue in all the pics. That's one thing that bothers me about the paint apps.

And I didn't even think about her sculpted cloak being there. Figured it would be a separate piece to keep it from getting damaged during shipping.

The cape is a separate piece. You can display her without it if you want to.

I don't think it needs a repaint at all.

P1060367.jpg

Are her eyes blue or green? They look blue in all the pics. That's one thing that bothers me about the paint apps.

And I didn't even think about her sculpted cloak being there. Figured it would be a separate piece to keep it from getting damaged during shipping.

Not sure what color they are, but they are really nicely done.

As stated before, the cloak is a separate piece, it just looks so nice flowing around her, it'd be a shame to keep it boxed up. :(

I might completely change my mind when I have her in hand, but I may just have a fabric cloak handy to toss over her if certain visitors are expected.

Yeah I hear ya, not all visitors will appreciate the beauty in these, they'll just look at you weird. :D

I might completely change my mind when I have her in hand, but I may just have a fabric cloak handy to toss over her if certain visitors are expected.

you do have a point there that is a smart idea

Yeah I hear ya, not all visitors will appreciate the beauty in these, they'll just look at you weird. :D

thankfully all my visitors appreaciate badass statues and collectibles

I don't think it needs a repaint at all.

P1060367.jpg

I got mine yesterday, and they have painted blue highlights on the black leather areas which looks really cheap. The website photos and your pic here don't show that. Is your pic just in good lighting, or is yours not that way? Don't know why they coudn't just let black leather be black.

I got mine yesterday, and they have painted blue highlights on the black leather areas which looks really cheap. The website photos and your pic here don't show that. Is your pic just in good lighting, or is yours not that way? Don't know why they coudn't just let black leather be black.

Strange. I don't see any blue highlights on mine. It's just painted a flat black to look like leather. That last picture was taken without flash with only the overhead room light on.

Mine just came in. Gorgeous. Only problem do any of you guys have a gap in her arm where the gloves meet her skin? Mine has a gap big enough where I can see the light coming from the other side. It's really bothering me. That and a white dot of paint right in the middle of her hair.

Edit: Also found paint scratch on her back.

Just called SS customer service and left a message. Is this the most efficient way to get a hold of them?

Last edited:
Has anyone who ordered the regular from SS gotten theirs shipped out yet? The money hasn't even been taken out of my account for mine.

Last edited:
Back