*BEWARE SPOILERS* Alien: Romulus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
French magazine cover reveals a bit more of the new Alien design:

1720550668132.jpeg

Brightened the image:

1720550690746.png

Haven't followed too much of this, aside from seeing the trailer. But, the somewhat expansive ship setting reminds me of the video game, Alien: Isolation (which was a surprisingly perfect follow-up to the original Alien). Hopeful that this movie will be good :lol

Another look at the Alien from this promotional VHS:

1720726346281.jpeg

From what we've seen so far, it looks like a solid (if generic) Alien design. A bit biomechanical, a bit organic, like an average of all the Aliens we've gotten in movies and comics.

I really hope we see some man-in-a-suit shots in the final film. Would be even cooler if the collectibles reflect that version as opposed to the inevitably longer-legged CG model, but that's a pipe dream...

...although there was a spoiler a while back that says
the remains of the first Big Chap are discovered in this film. Maybe that combined with the original's 45th anniversary this year will yield some classic-style Alien merch. Clock's ticking, we're already in July.

It's good that the biomechanical design is back. Have to say, I was pretty disappointed by the overall aesthetics of the Xenomorph in Covenant.

Holy monkeys! I just realised that we’re getting a sequel to a movie that’s almost 46 years old!
OMG! I just realised how freaking old I am!
Waugh! 😱

Back